PREVIEW : EPISODE 2

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.

I strongly suggest that before reading this, please do watch the Korean Drama since this is only a fanmade for the anticipated Season Two of the drama. Also, you need to watch the Korean drama in order to fully understand why this happened and that.

TO HAVE BETTER READING, FOLLOW EVERY AUTHOR'S NOTE 😘

Enjoy, and please do not forget to leave a comment if you have any questions or scenes which you could not understand. And lastly, PLEASE VOTE EVERY CHAPTER. That serves as my encouragement, my motivation and my driving force into adding more chapters.

And please don't forget to vote for Lim Soo Hyang on AAA by downloading the Starple App on your mobile device, sign in using a valid email address and have it authenticated.

Start earning votes by viewing advertisements, that is 10 videos per day, 1 vote for every video.

You can also earn votes for free by playing their sponsored games, just make sure you download the game directly from the given Starple App link.

Again, please vote for LIM SOO HYANG 😘

©malditahdiaries 🇵🇭

❤❤❤❤❤

DKS : (walking while holding KMR's hand) Now I know how it feels to be crying because of too much happiness. (Wipes his tears)

KMR : (stops walking and faces DKS) Why? Did anything happened? (Cups DKS' face)

DKS : That was the very first time I saw my whole family, together and very happy. (Hugs KMR) Thank you for helping me complete my family.

KMR : (caresses DKS' back) I did not do anything, we just had dinner together.

DKS : (looks at KMR) You did. (Holds both KMR's hands)

KMR : (intertwined their fingers and smiles)

DKS : (smiles but still teary) You complete me. And someday we'll build our own family together, a happy one.

KMR : (laughs but really touched) We're still too young.

DKS : (leans on KMR to whisper) My Baby, how many babies would you like to have? (Laughs and moves a little backward)

KMR : (hits DKS' shoulders softly) Waaaaah! There you go again with your Baby-thing!

DKS : (laughing and runs slowly to avoid KMR from hitting him) Catch me if you can (yells) BABY!

KMR : (goes after DKS) Waaaah!

❤❤❤❤❤

END OF EPISODE TWO PREVIEW

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TO ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE MORE 😂😘

STORY IS UPDATED EVERY 4-5DAYS SINCE I WILL HAVE TO REACH THE 5,000 WORDS MINIMUM FOR WORTHY 40 MINUTES READING. ❤

THANK YOU, LABLAB 😘

Enjoy, and please do not forget to leave a comment if you have any questions or scenes which you could not understand. And lastly, PLEASE VOTE EVERY CHAPTER. That serves as my encouragement, my motivation and my driving force into adding more chapters.

And please don't forget to vote for Lim Soo Hyang on AAA by downloading the Starple App on your mobile device, sign in using a valid email address and have it authenticated.

Start earning votes by viewing advertisements, that is 10 videos per day, 1 vote for every video.

You can also earn votes for free by playing their sponsored games, just make sure you download the game directly from the given Starple App link.

Again, please vote for LIM SOO HYANG 😘

©malditahdiaries 🇵🇭