EPISODE 1, PART 3/4 : CAUGHT IN THE ACT

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.

I strongly suggest that before reading this, please do watch the Korean Drama since this is only a fanmade for the anticipated Season Two of the drama. Also, you need to watch the Korean drama in order to fully understand why this happened and that.

TO HAVE BETTER READING, FOLLOW EVERY AUTHOR'S NOTE 😘

Enjoy, and please do not forget to leave a comment if you have any questions or scenes which you could not understand. And lastly, PLEASE VOTE EVERY CHAPTER. That serves as my encouragement, my motivation and my driving force into adding more chapters.

And please don't forget to vote for Lim Soo Hyang on AAA by downloading the Starple App on your mobile device, sign in using a valid email address and have it authenticated.

Start earning votes by viewing advertisements, that is 10 videos per day, 1 vote for every video.

You can also earn votes for free by playing their sponsored games, just make sure you download the game directly from the given Starple App link.

Again, please vote for LIM SOO HYANG 😘

©malditahdiaries 🇵🇭

❤❤❤❤❤

(AUTHOR'S NOTE : Please play You Are My... by Celine for the whole part)

The next day...

DKS : Do you have plans later? (Holding KMR's hand while walking out of the school campus)

KMR : Your mom called me awhile ago that she wants to meet me tonight for dinner. Is that okay?

DKS : It's okay. I have a shift tonight. Just don't drink too much of she invites you to drink.

KMR : Yes sir. I won't.

DKS : sir?!? (Seems annoyed)

KMR : Baby? (Looks at DKS adorably) Baby Kyung-Seok? (Sounds like a baby)

DKS : Ommo! (Blushes and can't stop smiling) Why are you doing that now?

KMR : (laughs) now you know how it feels.

DKS : I want you to call me that all the time. I like it.

KMR : (blushes)

DKS : (kisses KMR's hand) Baby, I like it. (Smiles)

KMR : The bus is here. I'll go get changed before I meet your mother.

❤❤❤❤❤

Car of CEO Na/DKS mom...

DKS mom : (beside KMR in the backseat) Is everything okay with you ang Kyung-Seok?

KMR : (still thinking about the Baby-thing)

DKS mom : Mi Rae? Are you two already fighting? (Taps KMR's shoulder)

KMR : (surprised) I'm sorry. Did you say something?

DKS mom : Is everything okay? Is my son okay?

KMR : Yes. (Hesitant)

DKS mom : What were you thinking so deeply awhile ago.

KMR : (hesitant) Something Kyung-Seok told me.

DKS mom : What is it?

KMR : (hesitant) He... Oh my! He wants me to call him Baby. (Hides her face)

DKS mom : (bursts out laughing) I didn't know my son could act like that. He changed a lot because of you. (Laughing)

KMR : (fake smiles)