EPISODE 3, PART 2/4 : A FRIEND IN NEED, IS A FRIEND INDEED

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.

I strongly suggest that before reading this, please do watch the Korean Drama since this is only a fanmade for the anticipated Season Two of the drama. Also, you need to watch the Korean drama in order to fully understand why this happened and that. For full episodes, please check this link 👇

❤MY ID IS GANGNAM BEAUTY (link on Bio)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.284726295617981&type=3

TO HAVE BETTER READING, FOLLOW EVERY AUTHOR'S NOTE 😘

Enjoy, and please do not forget to leave a comment if you have any questions or scenes which you could not understand. And lastly, PLEASE VOTE EVERY CHAPTER. That serves as my encouragement, my motivation and my driving force into adding more chapters.

And please don't forget to vote for Lim Soo Hyang on AAA by downloading the Starple App on your mobile device, sign in using a valid email address and have it authenticated.

Start earning votes by viewing advertisements, that is 10 videos per day, 1 vote for every video.

You can also earn votes for free by playing their sponsored games, just make sure you download the game directly from the given Starple App link.

Again, please vote for LIM SOO HYANG 😘

©malditahdiaries 🇵🇭

❤❤❤❤❤

At Yoo-Eun's residence...

   KMR : (drinking coffee in a cafe)

   YE : (stood up) I think we have to finish this in my house, the waiter keeps staring at us as if asking us to leave.

   KMR : (looks around) Yeah I think so, the place is getting crowded too.

   YE : (walking to the door of the cafe) What was the scene that Jung-Boon picked?

   KMR : (walking behind YE) A street scenario.

   YE : (walking) Shall we do something like what middle-schoolers do?

   KMR : (walking) What is it?

   YE :  When they try to show-off their talents on the streets.

   KMR : The flash mob? You intend to do that for our Humanities subject?

   YE : Yes. (Still walking)  We will use popular songs for that. Songs that speaks of our modern society.

   KMR : but there are only four of us.

   YE : (nods) Right.

   KMR : Do we really have to dance like you said?

   YE : Because we picked street scenario.

   KMR : Okay. I'll follow you, I'll just have to buy some snacks. (Stops by at 7/11)

   YE : Okay. Just be sure not to be that long, Kyung-Seok might scold me.

❤❤❤❤❤

At Berlin...

   KTH : (looks at the customers on the other table) They've spending time here almost every night.

   KYB : (looks sad) Guess they are already dating. (Drinks beer)

   GYN : Are they? (Eating) but I've seen Hyun-Jung dating some other guy yesterday.

   KYB : She's betraying Woo-Young sunbae?

   KTH : (covers KYB's mouth) Yah! You can't be sure of that. It must be a blind date.

   KYB : Do university students do that?

   GYN : Of course we do. We can fix a date for you.

   KYB : No. (Shooks head) I prefer to fall in love at first sight.

   KTH : (laughs) You can fall in love at first sight on your first date.

   KYB : (agrees) I guess you can. But why are they here every night? (Refers to YWY and OHJ)

   GYN : (whispers) the other day when I passed by their table, Hyun-Jung was complaining about her date.

   KYB : And why will she need Woo Young sunbae to hear her sentiments.

   GYN : Yah. Don't you know they live in the same neighborhood?

   KYB : (shooks head)

   KTH : Remember when Kyung-Seok starts to live on his own? He lived with Woo-Young sunbae. Until now.

   GYN : And that girl, Hyun-Jung is Mi Rae's bestfriend.

   KYB : Ah... and since Mi Rae and Kyung-Seok started dating.

   KTH : (continues) They were the only two left to hangout with each other.

   GYN : Yes. So don't misunderstood.

   KYB : But they could be dating anytime now.

   GYN : We don't. We knew Woo-Young sunbae's type.