EPISODE 1, PART 2/4 : CAUGHT IN THE ACT

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.

I strongly suggest that before reading this, please do watch the Korean Drama since this is only a fanmade for the anticipated Season Two of the drama. Also, you need to watch the Korean drama in order to fully understand why this happened and that.

TO HAVE BETTER READING, FOLLOW EVERY AUTHOR'S NOTE 😘

Enjoy, and please do not forget to leave a comment if you have any questions or scenes which you could not understand. And lastly, PLEASE VOTE EVERY CHAPTER. That serves as my encouragement, my motivation and my driving force into adding more chapters.

And please don't forget to vote for Lim Soo Hyang on AAA by downloading the Starple App on your mobile device, sign in using a valid email address and have it authenticated.

Start earning votes by viewing advertisements, that is 10 videos per day, 1 vote for every video.

You can also earn votes for free by playing their sponsored games, just make sure you download the game directly from the given Starple App link.

Again, please vote for LIM SOO HYANG 😘

©malditahdiaries 🇵🇭

❤❤❤❤❤

(AUTHOR'S NOTE : Play the song O.O.O. by Nick and Sammy for the whole part)

At the park...
Kang Mi-Rae Dad's Car...

  KMR dad : (gets inside)

  KMR : (gets in the backseat)

  DKS : (follows KMR)

  KMR dad : No! Sit here in the passenger's seat Mister. (Points to the seat beside him)

  DKS : O-okay. (Goes to the passenger's seat)

  KMR dad : (starts driving) Are you really my daughter's boyfriend?

  KMR : Appa! 😭

  DKS : Yes Sir. (Sits stiffly, afraid of making eye-contact)

  KMR dad : Since when? (Still driving)

  DKS : Since last month.

  KMR dad : Who approached first?

  KMR : Appa!

  KMR dad : Be quiet Mi Rae, was it you? Why do you keep interfering? (Stares at her thru the mirror)

  DKS : It was me. I even got rejected twice. But I waited. Because I really like her.

  KMR : (smiles and blushes)

  KMR dad : Aigoo! I thought Mi Rae courted you. (Laughs) Because you were so good-looking.

  DKS : I don't see myself that good-looking. You see I don't care about the looks Sir. It's with the personality. (Smiles)

  KMR dad : Is that so? I'm glad.

  DKS : Am I accepted now?

  KMR dad : Not yet. (Parks the car) I'll go buy something, do you drink?

  DKS : (hesitant) Ye-yes.

  KMR dad : Good. (Makes an okay-sign)

❤❤❤❤❤