sixty-two.

raika

i looked at the three of them. they're happily eating some ice cream. when rhaissa placed some ice cream at the tip of kairo's nose, napatawa na lang sila.

"mommy, are we going to live with daddy?" biglaang sabi ni rhaissa, dahilan na mapalingon ako kay kairo. he looked at me seriously, like telling me to say yes.

i looked back at rhaissa. i shook my head, making them groan in frustration. "if you want to, then you two go. i'm going to stay with your papa mavros," i said, emphasizing mavros’ name. he looked at me deeply in my eyes.

"okay, mommy..." rhaissa mumbled then she pouted. she continued eating her ice cream hanggang sa maubos ito.

"mom! we're going to play at the playground!" sabi ni rhaissa at tinuro yung playground na kanina pa nilang nakikita. tumango naman ako, making them run towards it.

kami na lang ni kairo ang naiwan. he looked at me again, deeply. ano bang problema ng lalaking 'to? ba't ganito siya makatingin? tss.

"why the fuck are you going to stay with that mavros?" he hissed. nabigla naman ako sa pagkaagresibo niya. i crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow. "eh ano naman? mavros is my boyfriend, kairo." i said, stating the fact. his forehead creased. "how about the twins?" he asked, now with a sincere voice.

i sighed and looked at him. "i'll visit them, of course!" sabi ko sa kanya. he pouted and nodded. napabuntong-hininga na lang ako. thank God, this argument didn't last for days. that's a good thing.