10.17.18

hi uglies it's your least favorite writer,, uh,, ratchet rach 🤩🤩

ok so i have to write this fast bc i have so much homework (high school sucks ass) so yeah bear with me on this one y'all.

i had this idea and i was like, hey, maybe i should let you know? i was thinking about writing another chapter, one where yoongi doesn't show up or where yoongi comes too late or something. and then i thought it was kind of dumb and i was like, i promised a duology, so what would i do for book two? and then boom, i remembered something that i wrote.

do you guys remember jeonguk talking to taehyung but then tae wasn't real in the end and i never cleared that up? would you like to read something on that?

a relationship between jeonguk and this imaginary boy? 

and some people are probably wondering how does jeonguk even know taehyung?

well, what if i were to tell you that taehyung was still alive?

if you like it, make sure you keep in touch and wait for a taekook called schizo coming soon!

also, i went through and made some changes. they weren't too major but they make things make a lot more sense so you might want to look into it. i added them into the later chapters, as the first chapters were where i actually had my shit together and wasn't just rushing to finish.

so go do that! if you were here since the beginning and you're still here, i love you so much.

and if you happened to vote on every chapter, comment on this line of text. i just want to tell you thanks bc it really really matters to me if you guys like my work or not. so if you're not a ghostie and you interact with my stuff, thank you so so so so so much. i uwu over people like you.

that's all from future me, keep an eye out for more info!

- rach 🤠