afterword.

so i know afterwords are supposed to be by people other than the author, but i wanted to put something other than author's note. this book was started on 06.09.18, and it finished on 06.21.18. that's actually a really short amount of time and i'm really proud of myself? even though it's only a couple chapters and it wasn't even that good, haha.

so eventually, i'm going to unpublish it and rewrite some bits, tweak it just a little, so it's better. because they're all drafts. i never rewrote anything, i just spit it all out. so it can be better than this.

the format will change, and i'll probably add images, play around with headings and stuff. i'm sorry there wasn't smut, i know people like it but i don't feel comfortable writing it? i'm still pretty pure when it comes to writing terms. 

does anyone have tips for covers? i have a couple apps but i don't like them. i have ideas but idk how to pursue them, so if anyone can help me out, that'd be everything! :)

so, to the few that was here in the earlier days, from between june ninth and june twenty second, thank you for sticking with me and seeing this book in its earliest stages. you're all like its parents. so comment here if you were in these early days, and i'll make a dedication to you i guess, i just want to give thanks for putting up with this.

i know it's not the best plot and it doesn't make sense in a lot of bits so i might do a q&a one day. but hey, i finished a book in under a month! woohoo! i've never finished a book before, so it's a lot for me to take it. :)

okay, that's my afterword. thanks for sticking through.

-nii, or, rachel