Chapter 7: Romantic evening

It had been an hour since the knd made their journey to the picnic room. Numbuh 362 was attack by a smiley creature that was thankfully not a product of Stuffum, Numbuh 363 was put into timeout mode by Numbuh 1 and is only staying there because Numbuh 362 said so, that and she gave Numbuh 86 authorization to beat the crud out of him if he so much as move from the back of the pack. Sector W quickly forgot about him since they admit to not liking him very much and the rest of the KND could careless as they ALSO don't like him very much. Numbuh 1 was still comforting Numbuh 362 after she was getting toss around by a random simile monster while Numbuh 363 was still in the back piss.

Numbuh 363: I'm getting sick of you, Numbuh 1. I promise you before this day is over, I'll get my revenge against you.

Numbuh 1 and 362 look back at an angry Numbuh 363 who continue to stare at him with blood and hatred in his eyes. Numbuh 1 looked at Numbuh 362 and said.

Numbuh 1: Your brother he's... an interesting character.

Numbuh 362: This is why I don't tell anyone about my brother he has a... jealous spirit especially towards you for some reason.

Numbuh 1: Why?

Numbuh 362: He just hate the idea of someone being better than him.

Numbuh 60: Jealous spirit?! I had a hard time getting that boy to found a simple command. I'll was about to send him on his Mary way home had Numbuh 362 not stop me.

Numbuh 1: I think your brother needs some help on how to be a team player.

Before Numbuh 362 had time to think the group stop at a door with a bridge hanging over a dark pit that seem to have no bottom in site.

Numbuh 78: Now what?

Suddenly a huge stomping sound was heard from where they came with a loud voice that echos through the hallways.

Gramma Stuffum: Now it's time to eat! *Gramma Stuffum appear before them with an army of food monsters and a giant creature behind her*. Such skinny children walking around this moonbase being skinny, Gramma says a happy child is a plump child now prepare to enjoy a nice little treat.

The food soldiers begin to walk towards them. The KND walk back before Numbuh 1 grab Numbuh 362 by her hand and ran across the bridge.

Numbuh 60: Everyone run across the bridge!

Every operative begin to run towards the bridge only look back beliefly to see that Stuffum's food monsters were beginning to chase after them.

Gramma Stuffum: Skinny children run away? Get back here and enjoy your appetizers.

Every operative cross the bridge before Numbuh 1 grab his S.P.I.C.E.R. and blasted the bridge after saying.

Numbuh 1: I'm on a Stuffumless diet!

The bridge collapse taking half of Stuffum's food soldiers with it and leaving her and the rest of her food soldiers unable to proceed.

Gramma Stuffum: This isn't over Numbuh 1. I'll fattening you up yet.

Numbuh 1: Maybe on thanksgiving.

Everyone was in relief that Numbuh 1 shot the bridge making it harder for Stuffum to cross. Numbuh 1 walk up to Numbuh 362 who proceed to hug him randomly this cause Numbuh 363 to get fire in his eyes as again he see his sister have her arms around Numbuh 1.

Numbuh 363: My sister made kiss your butt Uno, but I'll still have the last laugh.

Across the bridge Gramma Stuffum was upset as she see there was no other way to cross the bridge to get the group of Kids Next Door operative.

Gramma Stuffum: Those skinny midgets have me stuck here. I have this food to feed those kids but they keep fighting and resisting me. There has got to be a way for me to get to those children and fattening them up before they can put their plan into action.

Back at the group, everyone was resting up with everyone sleeping of the floor and walls of the moonbase, luckily nothing was sharp and still out for anyone to be worry. Numbuh 1 grab a random blanket and cover himself with it. He look over and saw Numbuh 86 and Numbuh 60 asleep with their weapons in hands with strong grips just encase Stuffum's food army came close to them. Numbuh 1 was about to fall asleep himself before being tic on the shoulder by someone. He turn around, look up, and saw it was Numbuh 362 hanging over him.

Numbuh 362: Hey, you got room for one more.

Numbuh 1: Ye-Yeah. *He open up his blanket and she sat down and cover herself with the blanket.* Comfy?

Numbuh 362: Yeah. Thank you.

Numbuh 1: No problem, Rachel.

Numbuh 1 and 362 look at each other and blush real hard before turn the other way to hide the fact they were blushing. They wanted to chat but neither were sure if they show start first.

Numbuh 1 and 362: It's a wonderful night to be here.

*The two look the other way and blush hard again before their eyes look at one another.*

Numbuh 362: You were so brave out there today.

Numbuh 1: You really think so. *He said while blushing real hard at her.*

Numbuh 362: Yeah, the way you stood up to my brother, how save me from that simile creature, and how you blew the bridge out so Stuffum wouldn't get to us. I don't think I could any of that.

Numbuh 1: Nonsense, Rachel. I think you would of done just fine.

Numbuh 362: Really? *She said while blushing real hard*.

Numbuh 1: Well sure. You had a plan as soon as this whole thing started while everybody else was running in circles panicking.

Numbuh 362: Well it was your courage that got us here.

Numbuh 1: Filled from your brain.

Numbuh 362: With your strong muscle.

Numbuh 1: Good heart.

Numbuh 362: Great leadership skills.

Numbuh 1 and 362: I wouldn't of made it far without you Rachel (Nigel)/Nigel (Rachel).

The two blush at each other one more time but this time they stare into each other's eyes and kiss the night away with a red heart forming in the sky above the two's head before both falling asleep and being the new day as more than just friends.