Chapter 3: Sector E's great sacrifice

*All throughout the Moonbase was quiet. No noise was heard except for Gramma Stuffum and her foods steps.*

Gramma Stuffum: I wonder where all the skinny children are. I hope they haven't gotten too far wouldn't want all this food to go to waste.

*Stuffum and crew was no longer in view. Numbuh 122 of Sector E open the vent and look down and saw that the coast was clear.*

Numbuh 122: The coast is clear.

*Every operative jump out of the vent one by one with Numbuh 1 being the last operative.

Numbuh 362: Alright, an order for this plan to work here are the rules. No separating from the group EVER, No bathroom breaks, No eating or drink of any kind, failure to comply will result in you being on your own. Any question? *All operatives went silent since none of them care about the rules as long as they don't get fatten up by stomach.*

*Numbuh 86 grab Numbuh 362 by the arms*

Numbuh 86: Are you sure this plan is going to work? With a big group like this I'm worry we might be able to make it to... wherever it is we're going.

Numbuh 362: The more people we have, the less likely we'll all be fatten up by Stuffum.

Numbuh 60: We're right behind you sir.

*Sector E who was still in the front also had a plan of their own*

Numbuh 122: Numbuh 513, Numbuh 437.

Numbuh 513 and 437: Yes sir? *They both say at the same time*

Numbuh 122: I think it'll be wise for us to separate from the group.

Numbuh 513: What!

Numbuh 437: Huh!

*They both say with a surprise look on their face*

Numbuh 513: Numbuh 122, Numbuh 362 said to NOT separate from the team. Stuffum's army outnumbers us by the bajillion.

Numbuh 122: Exactly. This large group of ours isn't strong enough to take out Stuffum's food before Numbuh 362's plan can be executed so we'll have to make sacrifices.

Numbuh 513: No way. I ain't getting fatten up for a plan she said hasn't been tested yet. We'll be giving up our stomachs for nothing.

*Numbuh 122 look down before saying to his team*

Numbuh 122: I'm well aware of our supreme commander's orders but if we don't act now and if we don't try than we'll be fatten up anyway with 50 bajillion other kids around the world being fatten up too.

*The two look at each other with scream looks on their face but nob to Numbuh 122's suggestion*

Numbuh 437: We're with you sir.

Numbuh 513: Look like somebody's been taking Qs from Numbuh 1.

*Numbuh 122 smile back at her with Numbuh 363 in both getting upset with Numbuh 122's plan because it was the exactly the kind of plan Numbuh 1 would of came up with. The group got to a giant room with 3 doors in the first of them.

Numbuh 70: Where to now?

Numbuh 78: I think it should be a clear shot.

*The door suddenly open and on the otherside was Gramma Stuffum and her food army.*

Gramma Stuffum: There you children are! I was worry you wouldn't be around for when Gramma Stuffum serve you chicken and spinach bagel.

Numbuh 513: Chicken and Spinach bagel, yuck!

Numbuh 60: Everyone fail back.

*Move food appear behind them and before they notice they were surround by food on both sides.*

Gramma Stuffum: This large group of skinny children need some food in their bellies and I HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH!

Numbuh 122: Fraid not Gramma for you see. *Sector E broke apart from the group and attack Stuffum's food*.

Numbuh 1: Sector E!

Numbuh 513: Don't worry about us get the others to where Numbuh 362 want to go. *She said as a scream of spinach jump down her throat*.

Numbuh 1: Sector E!

Numbuh 60: You heard the lady, let's move it.

Gramma Stuffum: Huh? *She said as she turn her head and saw everyone else running for the left door* They're getting away. GET THEM.

*Numbuh 437 jump in front of the two meat pies and shallow the both of them whole. Gramma Stuffum's food started forming a giant Headcheese monster. Numbuh 122 jump high into he reach a piper on the ceiling, however Numbuh 513 and 437 were unable to escape from the headcheese monster and were suck into it's body and continuously forcefed from the inside.*

Gramma Stuffum: Foolish skinny boy, did you believe you and your team would be strong enough to fight off my cooking.

*Numbuh 513 and Numbuh 437 both were finished being forcefed by the Headcheese monster and were both nice and fat. Almost all of Numbuh 437 buttons pop completely off exposing his outie belly button and Numbuh 513 belly was so big that her clothes started to ride up exposing his stomach. Both of them were in pain and burp at the same time. Numbuh 122 jump down from the roof and went to check on them.*

Numbuh 122: Numbuh 437, Numbuh 513!

Numbuh 437: Everything I could NOT want to eat was in there.

Numbuh 513: My belly hurt so bad. *Urp*

Gramma Stuffum: Hahahahaha! Look like those two skinny scarecrow plump up so nicely. I SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME! Food, Stuff that skinny boy.

Liver: But Gramma, every food we had was in that Headcheese that those two ate.

Gramma Stuffum: What! Go and get the rest.

Numbuh 513: Numbuh 122, I...

*Numbuh 513 rises her hand to Numbuh 122 who than proceed to grab it with both hands.*

Numbuh 122: Numbuh 513, save her strength.

Numbuh 513: Numbuh 122. Forget about us and run while she's still looking for more food.

Numbuh 122: I can't leave you guys.

Numbuh 513: Yes you can. We're full, fat, and useless, we'll just slow you down. Join up with Numbuh 1 and the others and do it for us, for all kids.

Numbuh 122: No.

Gramma Stuffum: Ah, yes. Here comes more.

Numbuh 122: I'll do it for you.

*Numbuh 122 set his umbrella to self destruct and threw it at Stuffum. Numbuh 513's eyes started to become heavy as she was about to fall into a food coma with her last few words under her tired breath "Numbuh 122. Thank you. Love." The umbrella exploded causing a giant hole in the room to appear so his teammates didn't have to eat another bite before making a run for it and try to catch up with the others.*