Chapter 5: The Aftermath of Sector E and C

Back in the room where Sector E fought off Gramma Stuffum's food army within the hole Numbuh 122 made to save his teammates, Numbuh 513 awoke from her nap.

Numbuh 513: Thank goodness he got us out of their before we had to eat something else.

She reach over and try to wake up Numbuh 437 but he was sleeping to peaceful to awoken.

Numbuh 513: This man is sleeping like a bear I'll take me forever to wake him up.

Numbuh 513 uses her scarf to try and get up and was successfully able to land on her two feet.

Numbuh 513: Ok, first I'm gonna try and get me and Numbuh 437 big behind out of here and second I'm gonna try and find other operatives. Now it'll be to dangerous to meet up with Numbuh 362 and the others but maybe I can get the other operatives who are already fatten up by Stuffum.

Numbuh 437 finally got up and was able to stand on his own two feet.

Numbuh 513: Finally you woke up!

Numbuh 437: *Burp*

Numbuh 513: Disgusting. *Urp*

Numbuh 437: Look who's talking.

Numbuh 513: No time, we need to find the others and stop Gramma Stuffum.

Numbuh 437: But we'll slow the others down.

Numbuh 513: Not Numbuh 1 and the others, I'm talking about those who was force to chow down on Stuffum's food. *Numbuh 513 try to walk but kept tripping and falling on her belly*. I little help please. *Numbuh 437 pick up Numbuh 513 and carry her on his back, since Numbuh 437 was the largest kid in the Kids Next Door his belly didn't slow him down a bit and Numbuh 513 large sizes didn't bother him either and consider it a good thing for his neck since it's been bothering him for a week. Onward!

Numbuh 437: For the Kids Next Door!

Back in the room where Sector C ate up Stuffum's food. Sector C operatives were bored, a lot of them had their hands on their bellies and were just eating leftovers of Stuffum's thanksgiving dinner off the ground.

Numbuh 70: You know this food aren't quite bad.

Numbuh 45: Oh course, we just ate through the whole thing.

Numbuh 357: But what can we do we're so big and fat and one of our leaders asleep.

Numbuh 74: She's always asleep.

*Numbuh 518 awakes and saw all her operatives fat and full*

Numbuh 518: Alright, Numbuh 48 what's your plan.

Numbuh 48: What! I thought YOU had a plan.

Numbuh 518: I did and than I fail asleep and don't remember what it was.

Numbuh 48: What kinda sector leader are you?

Numbuh 518: A one that would of let her operatives rest up before doing anything else.

Numbuh 888: Except we been sitting and eating since Stuffum left and we still have no knowledge of what happen to the other operatives before us.

*All the Sector C operatives think to themselves before Numbuh 518 said something*

Numbuh 518: Well we can't just sit here and eat leftover off the floor.

Numbuh 74: We actually saved our's.

Numbuh 518: OK, we can't just sit here and eat leftovers period. We need to go and full any survivor of the nasty food apoloystic. Kids Next Door, round!

The members of Sector C try rounding towards the door but the combine roundness of the operatives left a lot of them stuck in the door including the sector's leaders

Numbuh 48: What's next oh fearless leader?

Numbuh 518: How bout you think of something this time OH fearful baby.

Numbuh 74: We just need to add enough pressure that one of us can slip through the doorhole to the otherside.

*Numbuh 888 was still eating that pumpkin pie she save earlier*

Numbuh 48: Hey! We're stuck in the door and your still eating?

Numbuh 888: I'm still hungry.

Numbuh 168: We just ate an entire dinning room table worth of food and your still hungry?!

Numbuh 518: Cut her some slack maybe if she'll gain enough weight she'll force herself out of the doorhole.

Cutting back to Sector E, Numbuhs 513 and 437 made it to the cafeteria to see the other operatives even fatter than before

Numbuh 513: These poor operatives, they didn't even see Stuffum's food army coming.

Numbuh 437: Now what?

Numbuh 513: An order for my place to work I need every operative we can find.

Numbuh 437: How can we work with these guys, their too full and in pain to help.

Numbuh 513: I know. Numbuh 437, I want you to find Stuffum's ship I'll handle the operatives here.

*The two nob and gone their separate ways. Meanwhile inside the ship, Gramma Stuffum reach into her pots and pans to get more food monster.*

Gramma Stuffum: Both Sector E and C had completely eaten my double batch of food.

Liver: I thought that's what we wanted. Isn't your life's mission is to fatten up every skinny child in the world?

Gramma Stuffum: Yes Liver, but I can't do that if each member of that group separate and devoured my food. Maybe it has something to do with that skinny mentioning his sister's plan. What if her plan is to throw her skinny operatives at me to slow me down. Well little miss skinny girl, Gramma Stuffum can also play that game. I created a food with reproducative properties that they only way to stop it is by eating it and when it gets down to their last bite, it'll multiple and create a whole new one and repetitive the process until all the skinny little boys and girls are completely full. And than I can serve an extra sweet treat for dessert.

*Numbuh 437 saw in horror of the food monster that Stuffum had created. He shut the door and put some supergule on it so the door wouldn't open and hopes that Numbuh 362 and the others can get to wherever they were heading to before Stuffum reaches them. Back at the cafeteria, Numbuh 513 help the other stuffed operatives recover from their bellyaches and procreed to tell them her plan and without hesitation they all went to catch up to Numbuh 362's group just encase they weren't able to defeat Stuffum. Meanwhile, Sector C was still stuck between the door with many of them getting angry and impatience. Numbuh 888 finish her pumpkin pie however Numbuh 518 was disappointed that Numbuh 888 didn't gain enough weight to break them free causing her to get annoy by all the other's consist complaint.*

Numbuh 74: Hey, look someone's coming!

Numbuh 518: It's probably Stuffum, hold your position.

Numbuh 74: We can't leave.

*Suddenly a round figure appear before them*

Numbuh 45: Thank goodness it's Sector E.

Numbuh 518: So you survive after all.

*Numbuh 513 look at Numbuh 518 lost at her statement*

Numbuh 513: We just ate an entire day worth of food not get into a 3rd world war.

Numbuh 518: I know just uses to saying that.

Numbuh 513: Well we got worse news. Gramma Stuffum has a food monster so powerful that it'll multiple endlessly.

Numbuh 518: Stuffum's food monster is bad enough on it's own but a one that is never ending could bring total disaster for kids everywhere.

Numbuh 513: I have a plan to help Numbuh 362 and the others can you help us.

Numbuh 518: Sector C sacrifices our tummies for the Kids Next Door, Sector C will use them to save the Kids Next Door.

Numbuh 513: Thanks but first let's get you guys out of there.

*Numbuh 513 uses her scarf to try and free Sector C by grabbing on to Numbuh 518's risk and try pulling her until they pop with each member flying everywhere.*

Numbuh 74: That was *urp* most uncomfortable.

Numbuh 513: You can complain later but for now let's go save the Kids Next Door.