*Eminem voice* Guess Who's Back

Melanie's POV

*WARNING - CONTAINS REFERENCES TO THE HOBBIT AND RAP SONGS*

I was standing in Ica and my room with Tristan looking in the mirror.

"If it helps, I think you look good." Tristan said, winking at me. I rolled my eyes at him. As I had a rather Unexpected Journey (Hobbit reference!) I hadn't been able to pack anything for me to wear.

So I was currently wearing one of Tristan's oversized t-shirts and a pair of his boxers. Don't worry, I had bra and pants (or underwear as American people say) on underneath. The reason I was wearimg his clothes wasn't because I'm a bit weird and feel the need to where a boys clothes or something. I mean, I maybe a tad weird, but not that weird! I simply didn't have enough time to pack a bag of clothes like my sister did.

And she sure as hell didn't want me to forget it.

"You look so stupid!" She snickered. Markus simply rolled her eyes at her childish behaviour.

I let out a heavy sigh, "I am not wearing these clothes anywhere outside of this room," I stated, in a matter of fact kind of way, "I am going back home and getting my stuff."

"You can't go back home," Markus said, shocked that I had even suggested such a terrible crime (note my sarcasim), "Your dad would kill us!"

"Speaking of our Dad," Ica spoke, "When do we actually get to meet him?"

"He's away at the moment," Tristan replied, "He's been having troubles with your bro- I mean this kid."

"Well if he's away," I said mischeviously, grinning evily at Ica, "He doesn't need to find out about the fact that we've left."

*30 minutes later*

"When I said that I wanted to get my stuf," I said in an unamused voice, "This was not what I had in mind.

I was currently standing outside my house with Ica, Miu and Strix.

We were all dressed completel in black.

And that includes the animals.

It was Miu's idea...

I had been forced (well not really forced, I didn't really mind the colour black that much, but then again I was the only living supernatural being to have the special power of darkness) into wearing a pair of black lace up combat boots, which were surprisingly easy to run in, although they did make a rather loud thudding noise. I had a black beanie on to cover up the top of of my blonde hair, I had a black vest top on and because it was England I was wearing a leather jacket to protect me from the chilly British air. I was wearing a some black denim shorts over the top of a pair of black tights.

While I didn't mind being dressed up by a cat, Ica was a different story. She didn't really suit the colour black, this was understandable as she is more of a 'bright' person, who likes to be in the spot light pretty much all the time. Black is the absence of light, so you could understand why it didn't really go with my little sisters... loud personality. Still Miu hadn't let her have her wish of staying at home with Markus (hehe, I ship Marca so much!!!), and she was forced to come on this little mission with us. This meant I had basically had to dress her with the help of Strix. She had been put in black skinny jeans (this was when I found out that she kicks hard), a simple black tshirt ang and black jumper (she bites hard too). We had to tie the laces on her converses like she was a little child and, of course, she had had to add a signature Ica twist to the outfit buy adding some black (surprise, surprise) sunglasses. It was cloudy outide today, so she just looked a bit weird.

Miu had even gone to the level of dressing himself and Strix up. Strix was wearing something that was effectively a massive black sack with holes for his feet, plus a little hat. His face was an exact mirrior of Ica as they both scowled angrily, sloucing against the wall. If anything Strix was even more reluctant then Ica to wear our spy outfits. He'd flown around the room for about ten minutes before Tristan managed to ice his wings together, stopping him from being able to fly anymore.

Although Miu already had black fur, he was one of the most enthusiastic of us to dress up. He was wearing a mini leather jump suit thing that had loads of colour coordinated gadgets attached to it. When we pointed out that he could just go without a suit, he had a mini temper tantrum and refused to leave my wardrobe until we agreed to let him wear it.

If you had of walked past us, crouched against a wall next to our house and dressed like goths, you would either have thought we were really bad spies or just plain weird. In all honesty, we were probably a bit of both.

"Ok Melanie," Miu said into his walkie talkie, even though we were standing next to each other, he refused to communicate any other way, "Here's the plan, you slip into the window that leads to your bedroom, grab all the stuff you need and be out in five to ten minutes. Roger that."

"Why do I have to do this?" I asked.

"Because it was your idea, its your stuff and your the only one who looks good in black!" Ica started raising her voice, but was shushed by Miu.

I sighed and climbed over the wall into the small, but green (our Mum really likes gardening even though she has barely enough time to do it), garden behind our house. I put my foot on the kitchen window ledge, using it as a foot rest, I pushed myself up and grabbed onto the pipe. I climbed up it, using the ivy that grew either side of it as grips for my feet and hands. After lots of climbing an nearly falling to my death twice, I made it to the window looking into my room.

Thankfully I had left the window unlocked and managed to slide it open from the outside, with a lot of cussing and breaking a couple of nails. I made it inside.

As soon as I was inside I grabbed two backpacks and started filling them with some clothes, all my underwear, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, pads (I didn't know how long I was going to be there for) and all the other essentials I needed. I managed to fill the two bags and i slung one over my shoulder and I carried the other.

I turned to face the window and was about to leave when the door opened.

"So I see you found your way to the academy," A familiar voice said, "I heard it's a pretty nice place."

I turned around, knowing who I was going to see, but at the same time not believing that it could possibly be him.

"Jack," I breathed, seeing the familiar face and blonde curls, "How do you know-"

"About the Academy, and the fact that your a witch who can control darkness," Jack chuckled, " I know lots of things Melanie, because I am a werewolf."

Hey everyone, just a little authors note here. sorry for the late update, I was at a violin camp for a week and then I went to Cornwall with my three best friends. I have to be really quick writing this as Doctor Who is on in four minutes and I'm super excited. Anyway, we are super happy about all the votes we've been getting so far, so thank you so much to all our readers.

Kittycat