Tom Holland x Reader

Lol I wish.

You were pratically dashing down the busy streets of New York. Your school back bag was clinging to your stomach as you were cramming some notebooks into the already filled bag. You were about to be late for work, since you lost track of time studying in the college library. Ignoring the shouts of shock, you randomly tossed out apologies as you ran over multiple people.

Finally zipping up your bag, you tried to swing it over your shoulder while running. *SMACK* You let out a shout of surprise as your bag collided with someone's head.

They fell forward and let out a groan of pain. Their hat and sunglasses fell off, which, under any other circumstances, you would have thought was stupid to wear, since it was cloudy.

"Oh my god! I am so so so so sorry!" You cried as you struggled to help them on their feet, "It was completely my fault! I'm so sorr-"

Your voice died out as your gazed at the handsome brunette in front of you. Your eyes widened at the very very very familar face of the Spiderman actor, Tom Holland.

"HOLY SHIT YOU'RE TOM HOLLAND!" You squealed.

Suddenly, it was like you were in a mosh pit as reporters pratically teleported out of thin air, bombarding the both of you with questions. You were shoved to the side as other fangirls came running in as well, begging for photos.

"Hey! Stop shoving!" You cried out, but your voice was drowned in the sea of the invasion of privacy.

"Hey you! Weren't you the one who brutally assualted the rising star Tom Holland?" A reporter asked.

"Yes it was her! I saw it!" A desperate for attention voice yelled out.

"Oh shmurrrrr. What the hell did I do?"