Fairy Tail x Reader

(H/c) - your hair color

(Y/n) - your name

~♡~

A young woman walked up to the doors of the Fairy Tail guild, it has been rumored to be the strongest guild in all of Fiore. She tightens the hood around her and wonders if they can help. Taking a deep breath, the (h/c) haired female opened the doors, only to see fighting, bickering and loud noises swarm her. A wooden table came flying toawrds her but all she did was jold up a hand to stop it. The table slowed down, coming to a rest at her palm, still being held mid air. She grabs it and places it gently on the ground. No one noticed except for a white haired beauty who quickly made her way over.

"Hello!" She said cheerfully, "I'm Mirajane. What can I do for you?"

The woman smiled gently, "Hello, I'm (y/n). I was wondering if I could speak to the guild Master?"

"Of course! Right this way!" Mirajane leads her to a small man sitting on the bar, "Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing you need to worry about," (y/n) said with a smile.

They reached the guild master and Mirajane introduces them to each other.

"Well, young lady, what can I do for you?" Master Makarov stated.

"Well you see, I've heard this is the strongest guild and I was wondering if you could help me."

"Depends on what you need," he said.

"Someone is after me for what I assume is my magic, I need a safe place to reside in for a little, if that is alright." She said slightly timid.

"What's special about your magic?" He asked.

"Um...It's kind of hard to explain. It really only works best when I'm fighting. But you see I don't need spells. I was never taught anything and I don't use a wand. Although Hogwarts was a very nice place, everyone there used wands and spells." She said.

"Hogwarts? Is that a type of guild?" Mirajane asked.

"Uh...sure?" (y/n) shrugged.

"Hm...Never heard of it. Would you like to fight someone here so you cpuld demostrate what you mean?" Makarov suggested.

"Yes! That wpuld be lovely!" (Y/n) smiled before looking around the guild.

They pointed at a certain pink haired boy who was fighting with a navy blue haired boy, "What about him?"

"Natsu? Sure just be careful he can be a bit of a hot head." Makarov said.

Mirajane smiled at the little joke although (y/n) didn't get it.

Mirajane called Natsu over but he only replied that he wanted to beat the Ice Princess first.

"Ice Princess?" (Y/n) mused.

"WHO YOU CALLING ICE PRINCESS, HOT HEAD?" the other one yelled at him.

A red head woman who was clad in battle armor grabbed them by their heads and rammed them together, "You will listen to what Mirajane has to ask. Understood?"

"Yes, Erza," they said in a whimper.

She seems to be quite powerful, (y/n) thought.

Mirajane pointed to the hooded girl, "Natsu, (y/n) wants to fight you."

The boy was up again in a flash, "Okay! Let's fight!"

(y/n) took off the cloak, revealing a well built woman who wore a snugly fitted black shirt and blue jeans. Her (h/c) hair casaded in light waves (high/slightly/far) (above/below) her shoulders.