Voltron x Reader (Part 1)

All things related to Reality 36 (which includes the Planet of Orda and its inhabitants ) belongs to me (except you). I'm being harsh about this because I may do a stand alone book on it. DO NOT STEAL my ideas in any way shape or form, doing so will result in immediate consequences. Thank you and enjoy.

This takes place during season one but if you guys like it, comment and I can continue it.

WARNING: Mentions of drug abuse, drugs, alcoholic drinks, violence, sexism, name calling

(y/n)-your name

(y/n/n)- your nickname

(y/l/n)- your last name

(e/c)- your eye color

(h/c)- your hair color

(s/t)-your skin tone

(b/g)-your ethnic background

(t/c)- the town/city you are from

(y/c)-the country you are from

~♡~

Location: The Terran Nightclub under The City of Valita on the Planet Orda

You entered the Underground Nightclub named 'Terran' and quickly snagged a seat by the bartender and asked him for the famous green bubbly drink known as 'Verdez'. The bartender wasn't from Orda and was a light green with six arms, all of which were busy. Another thing that some may find an oddity is the fact the he had 3 heads, one was asking a customer for their order, another getting the drinks ready and the third was jotting another order down. In Orda, the inhabitants looked human enough, except for strange markings on their arms. However, unlike Earth, where you are originally from, Orda is 'open' to all species in Reality 36. So here, all kinds of life 'live in harmony', ranging from what Earthlings would call a talking rock to a 5-trunked, headless elephant. A knock on the table interrupted your thoughts, and as you looked up, you were met with one of the bartender's heads and one of his arms facing you.

He handed the cup of Verdez to me smiling, "You here for another one, (y/n/n)?"

Your eyes hardened, not pleased with the in-formalities, as you smiled dryly at him, "You know it. You would know though, wouldn't you Zactro? Every piece of crime can be found in the Terran."

Zactro's head nodded and cruelly looked at me, "Yes, every piece, including you."

You shrugged, taking another swig of the famous drink, "It gets the bills paid and gives a rush that even Gemstone can't compete with. Who am I to complain?"

His head smiled jokingly as one of his seven fingers on his hand poked your head, "And that, my dear (y/n/n), is the exact thoughts of every thug in this place."

Zactro's head swiveled away to attend to another customer as his arm gave you a napkin before moving away as well.

You sighed, looking down at the emerald green bubbly drink in front of you, "The name's (y/n) not (y/n/n)."

You took another gulp of the Verdez that had been resting on the table in a delicate little glass. As you held to glass in your hand, you wondered how many of them had been destroyed by the numerous drunken fights that the Terran was also infamous for. Your gaze swept across the underground club as you mentally went over the assignment. It was a simple find and capture and your eyes had already found the target, 28 year old Dimo Geranko. He was an attractive male with blue hair, eyes and skin and had gills from the planet of Terii. He wasn't from Orda and had the misfortune of stealing from one of the UpperTerras. They had contacted you about two derakas (days in Ordian time) ago and you were secretly pleased with finding him so quickly. You had never once failed an assignment, but you do like to make sure that the killings seem like they just disappeared. Creatures from all across the galaxy and realities know your work, and are willing to pay any price for your services.