chapter 9

Chizuru POV

I growled and ran in my room. I got changed quickly and started packing my stuff. I'm going to get Crystal and the rest out. Once I do than I will leave with them. Will find a home. A better home. Some where, where there is no fighting, no wars, no killings. Just happiness. I will free every dragon that is in captive. I'll be a great dragon saver...i'll..be the mother of dragons. I heard someone come. I looked and saw Hijikata. I growled. "Get out of my room". I said. He walked over to me. I grabbed a axe and pointed it at him but he immediately dropped it. He hugged me immediately. "No. No. Get off me. I hate you. I hate you". I said. He kept his grip on me. "I know you do love but I love you...I love you so much". He said. I growled. "Well I don't love you. Not anymore. Not ever. Now leave". I said but he kept hugging me. I growled. I pushed him off me. He grabbed my cheeks and smashed my lips into his. I gasped and slapped him. He held his cheek, shocked. I cried. "...Don't you ever touch me with those filthy hands...if you ever lay a hand on me again I'll make shier crystal burns your flesh until there's nothing but ashes". I said. He glared at me. "I've had come here to confess my love to you to only get rejected and slapped and threaten". He asked. I glared at him. "Yes. Yes you did come here to get slapped and threaten". I said. He sighed. He came over to me. I was about to hurt him again but he held my hands. "I know your mad at me my love but please listen when I say this. Dragons. Aren't. To. Be. Trusted". He said. I growled. "Thats what YOU think. I think dragons want to help us". I said. He held my cheeks. I tried to slap him but he didn't let me. "THEY. HAVE.KILLED. 100. OF. US". He yelled. I put up my finger to pause this. I grabbed a chair and put it in front of him. I stepped on the chair so I could be taller. "AND. WE. HAVE. KILLED. THOUSANDS. OF. THEM". I yelled back. Than the chair broke which made me fall. I growled. "I FORGOT THAT CHAIR WAS OLD". I said and stood up. He sighed and rubbed his head, thinking about what to say. "THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU HATE DRAGONS IS BECAUSE THEY TAKE OUR FOOD BUT THEY RAID US BECAUSE THEY HAVE TOO. IF THEY DON'T BRING ENOUGH FOOD BACK THEY'LL BE EATEN THEMSELVES. THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE ON THERE ISLAND, HIJIKATA". I said. He looked at me, shocked. "There island. So you been to the nest. How did you find it". He said. i rolled my eyes. "I didn't. Crystal did. Only a dragon can find the island dam bass". I said. he looked at me, shocked. Than I gasped. "oh...No. No. NO. NO. Hijikata. Know what your thinking. You are not using Crystal for this". I said. He sighed and walked to the door. I gasped and ran to the door and blocked him. He sighed. "Love. Let me go. I need to ready the ships". He said. "Hijikata. Listen to me. It's not what you think. You don't know what your up against. It's like nothing you ever seen. Please. I promise you can't win this one". I said. he glared at me. "And I thought you hated me". He said. I breathed and looked down. "...i'll exchange something...for Crystal safety". I said. He sighed. "And what would that be". He said. I breathed and closed my eyes and looked down. I took off my clothes and dropped them on the floor. "...I'll give you my love...and my body...for exchange for Crystal safety...and i'll stay with you...and stop protecting dragons...just please...don't hurt Crystal". I said and covered my breast. He did nothing for a few seconds. Soon he cupped my cheeks and made me look up at him. I e his purple, lustful eyes. He rubbed his thumb against my bottom lip. Than he kissed me. He asked for entrance so I let him. I had to make him happy for Crystal. He pulled me close to him. It felt good being in his arms...but I also didn't like it...not one bit. He gasped and pulled my legs up. I felt like crying. I didn't want to give up my body to him. I did love him and now i'm not shier. He laid me on the bed. Retraced my thighs and put it around his waist. He went down to my neck and licked it. I gasped. I closed my eyes. I tear left my eye. I didn't like this...but at the same time I did. he kissed all over my face. Not missing any parts. He turned me around. I breathed ad closed my eyes. I didn't want him to be the one. Not him. He heard him pull down his pants. Here it goes. I was about to give myself up to the great Hijikata Toshizo. I soon felt the pain go in my butt. I gasped. I whimpered by the pain. He went in and out. I didn't like the feeling. I heard intercourse did hurt but I didn't expect this. He rubbed himself against me so I could adjust. I whimpered because of the pain. It soon turned into pleasure but I wished it didn't. I had to so I moved back and fourth for him to get  the signal that he can go. He started thrusting. I gasped. I was sweaty. I moaned but I wished I didn't. I heard our skins slapping. I gasped. He pushed me down on the bed more and went deeper. I gasped. "Your so beautiful. I been dreaming this day since we first talked". He said but I didn't say anything. I didn't want to say anything. He went deeper by each thrust. I just wanted him to stop already. Finally. With one last thrust he finished. I gasped. He sighed. He made me turn around and face him. He smiled at me and kissed me. I didn't kiss back. He bit my lip and licked it. I let him have entrance. He kissed up my nose and my head. He sighed. "That was magical". He said but I didn't say anything. I felt pain, swore, heat. I didn't think it was...but I also thought it was. "I won't hurt your dragon...but I am taking her". He said. I looked up at him, shocked. He sighed and got up. I sat up. My eyes were still watery. "H-How c-come". I said. I felt like I was broken. I felt like I lost half of myself. He smiled at me and started putting his pants on. "Because she'll find the nest". he said. I breathed. he walked up to me and kissed me, passionately. We separated. "..I must go..I'll be back..maybe". he said. He zipped up his pants and left. A tear left my eyes. "...and i'll be here...maybe..

Hijikata POV

I froze. I felt my jaw dropped. I can't believe what I just done. I broken the love of my life. I breathed and walked out of her house.