chapter 5

Chizuru POV

I walked towards Crystal with her new tail and fish. "Hey Crystal". I chimed out. She looked up at me and jumped with joy. I giggled and dropped the fish. "I hope your hungry". I asked.  She jumped with joy and ran to it and started eating. I breathed. "That's disgusting". I said. Than she growled at something. I looked and saw the eel. I gasped and took it out. "Oops. I forgot you dragons don't like eels". I said. She jumped with joy and started eating. I giggled. I took out the grey fin I made. I walked over to her tail. I breathed. I put it on immediately. I breathed and looked at it. I smiled and looked at my work. Before I new it Crystal was flying in the air and I was on her...tail. I screamed. I felt her fly down. I saw my fin not open so I opened it. Than she started flying correctly. I cheered. "YES. YES. CRYSTAL IT WORKS". I said. I put my hands in the air to only let Crystal mess up again and fall to...into the lake. I floated back up in the air and cheered. 

(Time skip)

"Today is about team work". Kondou said. The dragons blew up the door and smoke came around. "Now a wet dragon head lights fire. The hideous nipple back it's extra tricky. One head breaths gas. The other head lights it". Kondou said. I held my bucket of water. "Your job is to know which is which". He said. I breathed. "I heard a guy scream. I looked and saw Souji run. "Oh i'm hurt. I'm very hurt". He said. I breathed. I saw the hideous nipple back. I gasped. They came over to me. I breathed. The twisted there head. I twisted my head too. They smiled and jumped in joy. I grinned. "COME ON CHIZURU. TO IT". I heard. I rolled my eyes. They came over to me. "CHIZURU". Kondou said. I giggled. I wasn't going to let him hurt them. I rubbed there heads. I could feel everyone froze. "Aww. Look at you guys". I said. The smiled at me and hugged me from around. I giggled. I took out fish. They jumped in joy. I giggled. "Now now. If you hurt these people again i'll bring out the eels". I said and took out the eel. They moved back in fear. I smiled and threw it away. "Good girls. Now lets go". I said. They jumped with joy. "Whoever goes to the cage first gets the bigger fish". I said. They ran as fast as they could but couldn't because they were stuck together. They fell which made me giggled. I walked over to them. "Aww. My babies". I said. They got up and licked my face. I held them and walked over to the cage. I threw the fish in there and they happily ate it. "Hope you like it". I said. I grabbed the door. Than...I heard them say. 'Thanks mommy'. I froze. Did they...just talk. I shook it off and closed the cage. I side and cleaned my hands. I turned around and saw everyone frozen. I froze as well. I cleared my throat. "Okay so...are we done cause I got some things I need to uh...well see you tomorrow". I said and ran to my office. 

(Time skip)

I build another fin for Crystal. I sighed. I made shier this one was better than the other one. I also made a seat for me to go on her. 

(Time skip)

I showed my seat to Crystal. She looked at me confused. I smiled and walked up to her. 

(Time skip)

We were riding in the sky. I breathed. I got ready to pull the fin. Crystal had a determined face. Once I pulled it we went another way and crashed down. 

(Time skip)

I was back in my office. I made a hoop for the seat so I would stick to the seat.

(Time skip)

We were flying again. I tried pulling the fin put it didn't work. I groaned. We fell in grass. I groaned. I walked over to Crystal and saw her rubbing herself in the grass. I looked at her, confused. I held the grass

(Time skip)

I was in the ring. The gronkle hit Harada. It saw me and had a joyful look.I grinned and ran to it. It ran to me. I took out my grass and scratched him. It grinned and enjoyed the scratching. I giggled. I felt the vikings come over and looked at me. 

(Time skip)

I was with the kids. They were telling me hoe awesome I was in the arena and how I did it. I was getting late to go see Crystal so I cleared my throat. "Oh. I left my own arrow back in the ring. You guys go on ahead. I'll catch up with you". I said and ran to the forest. 

(Time skip)

I scratched Crystals head. She was loving it. I rubbed her neck. Once I did she...fell asleep. I looked at her, confused. I looked at my hands. I smiled and walked to the lake to wash my hands.

(Time skip)

I was in the arena again. Shinpachi just threw something at the Nadder. I gasped. I guess it heard me because it ran to me with joy. It came in front of me and stared at me with its puppy eyes. I grinned. I heard a yell. I looked and saw Shinpachi run over. I gasped. I didn't want him to hurt him so I scratched the dragons neck and it fell asleep. Shinpachi looked at me, shocked. 

(Time skip)

I walked to the food court and went to my table. I sat down. Once everyone saw me they all ran over to me and asked me questions and told me how great I was. I actually felt like I was...speacil for once.

(Time skip)

lIght came out of my shield and it made Crystal tried to get it. I giggled. 

(Time skip)

I was back in the arena. I breathed. "Meet the terrible terror". I heard Kondou said. Than a adorable little dragon came out. I awed. The dragon striked Souji. I giggled. I used the shield to make light come out. The little dragon followed it towards me. Once it stopped it stared at me as if I was an angel. I smiled at it. I bended down and took out fish. I gave it to it. It ate it happily. She smiled at me and rubbed itself on me. I giggled and picked it up and kissed it's head. I walked over to it's cage and bend down. I put it down and rubbed it's head. "Go on. I'll see you again". I said. it grinned at me. "Thanks mommy". I heard and went inside. I stared at it shocked. Did it...just...talk..why are they calling me mommy. 

(Time skip)

I was getting Crystal fin ready to fly. We were flying. I pushed my heel to make the fin come out. I smiled in approval. Crystal grinned at me. I breathed. We flew again to only fly backwards. I groaned. When Crystal got up I was in the air. I realized I tied it to tight. I groaned. 

(Time skip)

I was in the village. I hid Crystal so they wouldn't hurt her. A guy came over and nod his head towards me. "Chizuru". He said. I smiled and waved. he finally left. Crystal walked out. I breathed. She walked another way so I pulled her another way. I went in the weapons area and looked for a knife. Crystal moved something which made a nose. I put a finger on my lip to silence her. She whined and kept walking. I finally found a knife so I picked it up and went to Crystal to cut the rope from her. 

"Chizuru. Are you in there". I heard Kondou. I gasped. I hid Crystal. I breathed. Than I saw Kondou walk over to me. "Kondou. Hey". I said. he sighed. "Listen I wanted to say i'm proud of you". He said. Crystal moved which made me move back. Kondou looked at me, confused. "Oh really". I asked. He hummed. "Ya...". He said. I breathed. Than I was pushed in the room. I got on Crystal and flew away. 

Kondou POV

I gasped. "Chizuru". I said. I walked in the room...to find her gone. Where did that girl go.