Unforgiveable

Normal POV

There was a girl that lives in Magnolia. She was a wizard and she belonged in Fairy Tail where they treat everyone like nakama. But one day a girl came and took her place. She was ignored for over 3 months!

Lucy's POV

I walked into the guild and yelled "Good Morning Minna" As usual I was ignored by everyone except Levy, Gajeel, Exceeds, Juvia, Wendy, Romeo, Mira, Master, Laxus, the Thunder Tribe (I think?) and surprisingly Lisanna. Even Team Natsu except Gray who sometimes talks to me because Natsu would always interupt us, ignores me! My own teammates!! "Lu-Chan" I heard Lisanna and Levy yell. We were best of friends! I walked over and everyone that was my true nakama was sad. I was going to ask but Natsu beat me to it. "Lucy, did you make Lisanna and them cry? I'll never forgive you!!"

"No! Lucy didn't" yelled all of them

"Then who did?" Gray asked

"I'll make them all pay!" screamed Erza

"Oh and Lucy you are kicked out of Team Natsu" Natsu said

"W-Why?" I said trembling really hard, trying to keep my tears in.

"Because you are weak and you hide behind your spirits every time we do a mission" replied Gray hesitantly, not wanting this to happen like he was forced too.

"And now you can go on solo missions and get stronger and can pay your rent so you don't have to complain about how we destroy everything" added Erza

"Since Lisanna is back, she can replace you" said Natsu

Why, Natsu I thought we were best friends

"And she can fight" Gray continues looking like he is about to break apart.

I forgive you Gray.

"And she's a better medic than you"

You too Erza. You were like an amazing sister to me.

"NOOOO!" Yelled Lisanna

"I-I-It's Fine Lisanna" I replied "Enjoy!"

I raced up the stairs with my friends all yelling behind me but I ignored them. I knocked at Master's door. "Come in" I heard him say though it was muffled.

I walked in and went straight to the point "I want to leave this guild."