He likes you

Xander's POV

What is happening to me!!

Is this some kind of a spell thingy that girls curse men with to fall in love with them.

Is this the feeling of love??

Shit! Its love!!

I'm freaking in love with Sonica Abrahams!!

Sonica's POV

"HE LIKES YOU!!!" Maddy screamed as I hovered my hands over her mouth.

"Mhimm mm, mmmmmm" she mumbled out trying to talk.

"Promise me not to scream," I stated, as I gave her a persistent look.

"Mhh pmmimmse," she nod her head.

I release her mouth as she sighed, then looked at me, with joy literally taking over her features.

"Ohhh my god Sonica, you don't know how much this means to me," she smiled widely.

"Why are you so happy about this, its not like you're benefiting out of it,"

"Umm I kinda am," she shuttered giving me a 'Jesus she caught me!' smile.

"How"

"Well, josh and I kinda being betting when would you guys finally come to your senses, josh bet never while I said soon, so now he owes me a thousand dollars," she explained.

My eyes widen, "A thousand dollars?"

"Yep, and I also didn't tell you this because you were busy with your duties, your love life, and Xander of course, but we're also dating,"

"Wait, you and josh?" I asked

"Yep, we're together, I mean it was a little bit hard to get his interest away from you, but here we are!" She laughed a little.

"Oh my god Maddy, I am so happy for you," I hugged her tightly, "Sorry that I didn't notice,"

"Its not your fault, now I know that you're gonna hate what I'm gonna suggest you do, but just suck it up, I'm doing it for you're own good, but, you have to tell Xander about your feelings for him,"

"No, Jesus Maddy, its just a little like,"

"No, its more than that, you guys have a special attraction, it's now or never, and it better be now!"

I gave her a lip side smile as I slowly nod my head.

"Okay," I whispered

"Okay?" Maddy asked

"Yes okay, what weren't you the one who was just persisting me to do it?"

"Hey I thought that I was up for a challenge, thought I was gonna have to pull you by your hair," she lightly chuckled.

"Ohh well arent you happy that I saved you the trouble?"

"Quite yes actually,

"Then shut up!"

********

I knock softly at Xan door, as I turned to a waiting Maddy, as she gave me a confident smile.

Xander open the door shirtless as he looked a little taken back at me standing out side his apartment.

"Umm Sonica, umm what are you doing?" He asked shyly.

"Hey, can I talk to you, inside "

"Ohh yeah yeah come in!"

This better works!