Im sure he did

Sonica's POV

I finally pulled up at my gate, where I  rest my head on the staring wheel, depressed, what just happen?

I kept asking my self, did the most popular jock in school heard, and smelled my fart!!!

Ughh, this is causing a mind grain.

I jumped out of the car, and walked up to the front porch, before entering.

"Honey, what are you doing home so early?!' Mom asked.

"My belly ache got worst so I just came home," I half lied.

"Uhh common honey, you know me better than that, now what really happen?!" She asked, tapping the coach, motioning me to sit beside her.

I walked to her slowly before plopping down.

"Ohhh nothing much, its just that the most popular jock in school heard and smelled my fart!" I replied, a tear slipping down my eyes at the end.

My diarrhea finally decided to stop. Rat bastard!!

"Bomber!" My mom sighed, as she soothed me.

"And the worst part is, he's not much of a gentle man, a douch!" I sobbed out!

"OK, OK, but are you sure he heard or smelled it?!"

"Yes, I'm sure he did!" I replied.

"Alright, go get rest, its gonna be OK!" She cooed. I quietly marched up stairs, before closing the door, I could hear my mom bursting with fits if giggles.

She's laughing at me. This only caused me to cry even more.

Finally, the tears stopped and I was pacing around in my room, not knowing what to do.

I know i couldn't miss the next day at school, so that means, I'll have to go, which leads up to, seeing xander and getting confronted , humiliated, excreta, excreta.

What could he possible say, I mean, I wasn't the one who forcefully pushed his head under my ass, witlist I was passing gas, he'll understand, right?

"Honey, come down dinner is ready!" Mom soon bellowed, as I hear dishes clinking together.

"Not hungry!" I bellowed back.

"Are you sure hun?" She asked.

"I said yes mom!" I grumbled in replied.

I couldn't bare eating food right now, I was numb all over, to marrow is going to be a hell of a day, I better get some rest.

Soon I fell asleep in my sweet dreams, waiting for my doom!!

Edited:

Hello every one!

Its me Katie❤

Now this is a short edit, but it is really important for you to listen.

I'm going to give some easy instruction which I know you guys can defiantly follow.

Please, I'm literally begging🙏🙏🙏

For this chapter I would really appreciate 5 votes and 2 comments

That's it!

Please if u guys can do that it would totally help me!