Duties??!

Edited: umm this is short, but I really wanted to thank everyone, especially @climex32 thank you girl, hey every one follow her, she's a really nice person.

Not only to @climex32 but to all my readers thank you, you all made my day!!!😀😀😀😀🤗🤗🤗

Sonica's POV

"Sonnie, come here for a few!" Xander stated. I gave him a hard glare before stepping up to him.

"What!?" I snapped.

"Ha aha ha!" He interrupted, "No snapping at me, glares or frowns!"

"OK, then, what is it, fart catcher!" I replied, with a wide smile on my face.

"That's better- wait what?"

"Fart catcher," Maddy repeated as we smiled at him innocently.

"I'm giving you guys 3 seconds to change that statement!" He growled, like literally!!

"1.."

He started counting, I gave Maddy a frightened look, "What do you think he'll do?" I asked.

"I dont know, and I dont wanna know," she raised her hands up in defense.

3.., times up," he bellowed.

"Hey, you cheated, you didn't say 2," I glared at him.

"Again, who cares, now you've got your self duties!" He smirked. Maddy looked at him, like he had a shark head, as I looked at him with hate and frustration.

Can we please rip his eyes out, cut his balls off and staple them to his forehead, so then he'll literally be a dick head!

My inner voice growled.

No now Nica!

I stated back to her.

"Duties!??" I asked, shocked, "Your using me as a maid, just because I called you fart catcher,fart catcher?"  I fumed.

"No, no, not like that, you have to my homework, accompany me to parties.."

"But fart catcher, isn't that like a definition for a maid?" Maddy pitched in, giving an instant smirk.

"Shut up, you slut!" He barked.

Maddy gasped as tears form at her eyes.

"How dare you bitch!" I shouted.

"You too, shut up!!"

I lifted my hands and plastered across his cheeks.

"Very well done, Sonica," he smirked.

"I didn't tell you my name," I growled.

"Ohhh a little birdy told me, and you've earn yourself, a punishment!" He smiled.

I looked at him hatred, "What kind of punishment?"

"Ohhh, I'll have to think about it when I get home, so please meet my at my apartment, 4:00, no later please," he smirked evilly.

"You piece of shit!" I lifted my hands to hit him again, he caught it,"No, no,no, no,no, I won't allow it;" he smiled.

"Let's just go," Maddy sobbed at me.

"No, she can't, and she won't, remember, Sonnie, rumors get around fast, its your choice, be there at 4 or you'll regret it!"

He walked off with confident strides as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Are you gonna go?" Maddy asked looking at me. With my eyes glued to the door I nod.

"I have no choice, "

"Let's go, I'll buy you an ice cream," she soothed my back.

"Can I get the chocolate flavour?"

"You can get any flavour you want, com'on,"

A/N

If you did read this already, you'll see that this is nothing like the chapter I've wrote before, please vote, it really means a lot to me, so just to it, please.

Thanks for reading every one.

Comment below, any ideas you want to be in the book!

And for this chapter please 11 votes and 8 comments.