Sick day off

Xander's POV

After the party two weeks ago, life had started to look up, although I still dont know what happen at the party, any who Sonica and I have been inseparable, I gotta say, that she's an interesting and fun girl, I mean, I didn't know the girl could of played a X- box and beat me in it, and trust me, no one has ever beaten me, until now.

I looked around the parking lot, looking for a certain Mercedes to drive up, but it didn't!

Where is Sonica!?

I decided to speed dial her, and she answered with an cough.

"Nica, are you OK, where are you!?" I asked. I decided to call her nica since she decided to call me Xan.

"Xan, I don't think I can make it in today, I'm really not feeling well, I think I caught a cold!" She sniffle through the phone.

"OK, don't worry, I'm coming over!" I told her hurriedly getting out my car keys.

"No, that's  not necessary, my m-"

"No buts nica, I'm coming over, and that's an order!" I instructed firmly, driving out the car park.

"Okay, see you soon Xan!" With that the line went dead, I threw my phone on the passenger side of the seat and, step on the gas pedal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonica's POV

I slowly placed my phone on the night stand as I took the drink from my mother,

"Who was it?" She asked.

"Ohhh, Xan!" I quietly responded, can you believe that Xan still doesn't know that he had confess his liken to me.

And I dont have any motive to bring it up, maybe he was just a drunk lad, saying stuff he doesn't mean.

"Who is this Xan and where do you know him from?" She let out a girly giggle as I rose a brow at her.

"Mom, no," was my simply answer.

"Com'on darling, when was the last time we had a mother daughter conversation, about boys, sex, condoms...."

"Blah blahblah, I'm not listening to you!"

"Com'on, or else, I'm gonna let your father ask you about it!" She threaten.

"Mom, has any one ever told you that you a wolf in sheep clothing,"

"Your father tells me all the time, now, who is this 'Xan' is he hot, where do you know him from, did you kiss, if you did how was it, is he a cheater, did you guys went on any date, if you guys did, how come you didn't tell me..." She trailed off with question

I heaved out a frustrated sigh, earning a gently push in my side

"Com'on tell me!" She whined.

"OK, he's the guy I was telling you about!"

"Which guy......Ohhh, the guy you accidentally released wastes on!" She burst into fit of giggles.

"Ha, ha, very funny, and he's actually blackmailing me!" I told her with a small shrug.

"Ohhh dear, you children these days- Ohhh, the door bell is ringing, I'll be back honey!"

After a while, I heard my mother climbing the stairs, with hushed voices.

My bedroom door was pulled open, to reveal, a worried Xander, and grinning mother.

"Mom, don't!"

I mumbled.

"Hey nica, Xan, at your service!"

How am I gonna make it through today?

He came in through the door and locked it with the lock.

Why am I getting nervous???

"How are you feeling?" He asked taking a seat, at my study desk.

"Fine, I guess!"

"I have something to tell you!" He shuddered.

"I have something to tell you too, but you go first!"

"Alright, I know that we've being hanging out a lot these weeks, do you remember, those weeks when I lied to you about where I was,"

"Yeah," I stated slowly.

"Well I have a girlfriend!" He smiled.

"Ohhh, ummm, who?" I asked, I could literally hear my heart break.

Why?

Did I like him?

No I couldn't like him.

Its just a month that as passed.

"Elly Smith," he continued.

"Ughhh, ummm I-im happy for you?" I asked/tell.

"You aren't happy for me are you?"

"What do you want me to say, the girl that has being tormenting me for the past week, do you expect me to be happy, just get out!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry?" He asked

"No just get out, douch!!"

"Okay, talk to you tomorrow!" He got up casually like nothing happen.

Then walked to the door.

Do I really like Xander??