Prologue

Rk900 POV
I heard two voices for a while before I opened my eyes.

"So Kamski, will he be deviant and does he have a name?" a higher voice asked.

"I don't know if he'll be deviant, but his name is Conan," a deeper voice I identified as Elijah Kamski, my creator, said. The higher voice I identified as model Rk800. I opened my eyes.

"Hello! I'm Connor and your name is Conan. You will be working as a detective in the Detroit police department." I nodded and stood still, unsure of what to do. Suddenly, Connor hugged me.  In my confused state, my Ld flashed yellow.

Is he deviant? I wondered. My creator looked at me curiously, until, my Ld settled at blue.

"Okay, let's go to hanks."

At Hanks
Lieutenant Anderson talked to Connor and they were clearly very close. I felt weird...

software instability^

What was that warning? Strange... I got up to look around the place.  There was a dog so I patted his head. I looked in the fridge and saw lots of alcohol. After making a note of that, I noticed a gun on the table. It had one bullet. Is Lieutenant Anderson suicidal? I left the kitchen and walked in on Connor and Lieutenant Anderson kissing.

"What are you doing?" I asked Connor. They quickly pulled apart, leaving Connor's face a bright blue and the human's red.

"Nothing Conan," the Rk800 model stuttered. The lieutenant agreed with Connor. Confused again, I left the room to survey the rest of the building. There was a bathroom and a razor covered in dry blood sat on the sink. Does the lieutenant cut? The blood date led back to a few days before the revolution a few weeks ago. What made him stop? Connor?

software instability

That warning again? I shook my head and left the bathroom to walk into the bedroom. The sheets were gone--maybe in the wash. I started to open a drawer in the side table when Lieutenant Anderson and Connor walked in.

"Conan--don't open that drawer!" He walked over and closed it quickly.

"Hey Conan, how about you change out of your uniform?" Connor asked kindly, but I shook my head.

"I don't have any other clothing. Where will I be staying?" Connor went into the closet which had a clear division. One side was Connor's and other was Lieutenant Anderson's.

Why do they share a room?  I asked myself. Connor grabbed a Detroit pd sweatshirt along with some sweatpants and handed them to me.

"You can sleep in the guest room while I wash your uniform." I nodded and changed in the guest room. I heard a groan come from the other room. I sighed. I do not understand Lieutenant Anderson and Connor's relationship.

"Hank! Not now, we have a guest," I heard Connor say to  Lieutenant Anderson. Connor then knocked on my door. He was shorter than I was, with interesting chocolate brown eyes. "Hey Conan, tomorrow you will be assigned to work with Detective Reed and he won't react well. Try and keep him in his place though. Good night Conan." I nodded and he smiled at me. From the research I've done, I learned he was one of the deviant leaders of the revolution, along with Markus.

The next morning I walked out of my room Lieutenant Anderson was in boxers and a shirt with Connor, who was in a shirt and sweatpants. They were giggling quietly. Connor was blushing and Lieutenant Anderson was teasing him. Connor was making Lieutenant Anderson breakfast. It was then I was tackled to the ground by the dog.

"Conan are you okay?! Sumo get off him!" Connor said while running over to help me up. I thanked him. He left to go change into his uniform, but was already in mine. The lieutenant ate the eggs Connor made him and I sat by him.

"What is your relation with Connor?" I asked him. He coughed, blushed, and his heart rate sped up.

"That's personal Conan and it's not like you would understand," he muttered the last part.  He got up and quickly left the room. "When is he gonna leave?" Lieutenant asked Connor.

"Today if he and Gavin get along," Connor replied quietly. After hearing them, I knew I was a burden. I must get along with Detective Reed. The sound of the shower turning on erupted. We have to be at the police department at 7 a.m. It's only 6:37 a.m. Connor walked out smiling."Hey Conan, you nervous for your first day?" My ld flashed red.

"Androids aren't suppose to feel," I replied. Connor was uncomfortable. The phone ringing gave him a reason to leave.

"Oh hello Elijah. No, he has shown so sighs of deviancy. Okay, thank you and good bye." Connor hung up and left to go the bathroom. He knocked on the door. "Hurry up Hank, it's 6: 42." I heard a crash followed by some curse words. "Are you okay Hank?" Connor asked concerned. Lieutenant Anderson got out dressed and ready to go.

"Okay, let's go." I got into the car with Connor and Lieutenant Anderson, who actually had to drive it.  We made it to the police department at 7:05 a.m., five minutes late.