Chapter 11

Two months after the two became boyfriends, it is now Hank and Connor's wedding.

Conan's POV.

I was pacing back and forth. Connor's wedding was a nervous wreck for me and for Connor. Hank and Gavin slowly became friends and he was now Hank's best man while I was Connor's. I also had to walk him down the aisle, since I was his only family. Connor came out, he was wearing a black tux, he looked amazing but he continued to bully himself. I sighed. "Well I think you are handsome." I whipped around to see Elijah. Gavin and him got in a huge fight last month and were not on speaking terms. He smiled at me. I rolled my eyes, ignoring him.

"Hello Elijah, I'm glad you came... but what are you doing back here?" Connor asked politely.

"Well I'm here to walk you down the aisle," he stated like everyone knew. There was no fucking way he was going to, he may be his creator but he's nothing family wise.

"Thanks Elijah, but Conan's walking with me." Connor was too sweet, why didn't he just tell him to get the fuck out of here? He nodded and left. I watched him leave. "Sorry I didn't tell you that I invited him." I hugged Connor, we have become much closer. We were best friends and brothers now.

"It's fine he gets on my nerves a little bit is all," I replied. I couldn't be mad at him, it was his wedding day. We walked arm in arm down the asile, Hank was beaming. They both looked so happy and Gavin was so good looking in a suit. I stood by Connor. Everything went fine, they seemed so happy. I still had the ring I bought to propose to Gavin. I bought it the day we became boyfriends. Gavin and I no longer shared the LD though. Everyone seemed so happy. I was happy, but I wanted more. I was being selfish. Gavin and I became closer each day. We still fought sometimes but I loved him. The question was if he loved me. He seemed distant the entire wedding. We went to the party after, I sat by Gavin and he keep glancing at me. I carried the ring everywhere, just waiting for the perfect time. We danced and partied all night. Gavin was staring at Hank and Connor. "Gavin, you okay?" I asked him quietly. He turned towards me, he was clearly upset.

"I'm fine Conan." He seemed so distant, he has been like this ever since his fight with Elijah but I ignored it. I couldn't handle it anymore so I dragged him outside.

"Gavin, what's wrong?" He looked furious.

"I'm fine, okay?!" he yelled at me.

"You've been cold and distant ever since your fight with Elijah, what's wrong?!" I cried out. I missed my Gavin. He was crying and he shoved me, wiping his tears away with his other hand at the same time.

"Conan, you don't really love me, do you? It's all pity, you feel bad for me," he snapped.

Is this why? He thinks I don't love him? I love him with all my heart, I am alive because of him.

"Gavin, I don't just love you, I live for you." I pulled him into a hug.

"Elijah is never wrong, he's smart and shit. He said your love for me was fake." I immediatetly stormed into the building Elijah was dancing in with Connie. I shoved him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" I yelled at him. I felt bad for ruining Connor's party so I pulled Elijah outside. Gavin was out there crying. I shoved Elijah into a wall. "Who the fuck do you think you are?! You've been messing with my relationship. I care about Gavin more than I care about myself. I'm alive because of him, I live for him!" I yelled at Elijah. He seemed angry and he shoved past me.

"He's just being defensive. He doesn't really care, just like Mom!" he snapped at Gavin.

That's fucking it. How dare he?! I punched him and shoved him to the ground. I kicked him over and over again. Connie had to pull me away. Elijah was on the ground bleeding. I looked in horror at my disgusting handiwork. What did I do? I pulled Gavin into a hug.

"I'm so sorry I did that to him! He can't say things like that to you! I really do love you." Gavin hugged me, sniffing with remorse.

"I know you do, tin can." I smiled softly at the nickname. An ambulance came and took Elijah away. I knew I fucked up. Connor and Hank ran out when they heard sirens. They saw Elijah being taken away.

"What happened, will he be okay?" Connor said in shock. Hank glared at me. Connie went with Elijah. I felt sort of bad but he hurt Gavin, so I hurt him. Connor ended the party early. We all left.

Gavin's apartment.

Gavin's POV.

My boyfriend had just beat up my brother for me. I should have been mad at him for sending my brother to the hospital but we were home for an hour and I already felt better. I'm watching a movie with Conan, snuggled up and happy. Then someone's knocked on my door. Conan paused the movie and opened the door. Curious, I walked over and there she was. My mother, who I haven't since I moved out, like 18 years ago since I'm 36. Holy shit did she look mad, she pushed past Conan. "Your brother is in the hospital because of you! I knew it was right to disown you!" she yelled at me then she saw Conan. "Who the hell is this? Your boyfriend? I knew you were faggot!" she continued to yell.

"Hello, I'm Conan, your son's creation." Conan stared as her look of disgust for Conan was replace with joy. She hugged conan.

"My son built you? You are so handsome, he was always does the best, unlike that thing." She praised Elijah and then glared at me.

"Gavin did not hurt Elijah, I did."

Fuck Conan! My mother's gonna kill you. She started hitting Conan.

"Elijah's dating an android," Conan stated to stop the abuse.

"Of course he is." She continued to hit Conan.

"Mom stop hitting my boyfriend right now and get the hell out of my house!" I yelled and pushed her out the door.

"I knew you could never find anyone real to love you." Those were the last words she said to me.
Hey bitches what's up my editor might quit cause my friend asked about a smut scene which I would never write Also we reached 1000 views this wouldn't be possible without my editor. UwU also what's your opinion on hankcon and Gavin's mom oof.