Chapter 14

A week later, Gavin can walk again because this is the future bitches! It's Friday night.

Gavin's POV.

"Gavin are you ready yet?!" Conan yelled for the forth time. I was changing, I needed to look nice for my fiancé... just thinking about us getting married made me giddy. He burst into the bathroom. He blushed, seeing I was changing.

"What the hell dumbass?!" I yelled. He turned around quickly.

"You were taking too long," he muttered. I shoved him out. I finished changing and came out of the bathroom. "Sorry about earlier." He was blushing, we've been dating for 5 months so far. Most people would say we were too early in our relationship to get married, well fuck them because I knew I loved him. I remembered the night he took his LD out, asking me to be his boyfriend. He had it replaced but he said it was part of who he was. I didn't care really, he usually hid that side when we were out. We decided we would walk to the restaurant since it was about a block away.

Outside.

Walking together, I grabbed his hand and started holding it. He turned towards me. I stood on my toes and kissed him. He smiled. "What do you want?" he asked me. I frowned at him.

"I have to want something to kiss my fiancé?" Conan then understood.

"You just wanted me to ask why you did that so you could call me your fiancé." Conan was too smart for his own good. I playfully shoved him, giggling.

"Maybe I did." He smiled then picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder in the process. I'm never been so close to someone. I hit his back with my fist he put me down. "Fucking toaster." I knew he secretly liked the names.

"I remember when I first met you and you were a complete prick, what happened to that?" he asked me, jokingly.

"Well that's Gavin Reed, dick detective, and with you I'm Gavin Reed, the best fiancé to ever exist." He shook his head, smiling.

"I don't know if you're the best, you haven't beat someone up for me or died for me yet so I guess I'm the best," he jokes. What he said was true. I acted like I was thinking for a moment.

"I guess you are." Conan then grinned. "And you are the cutest." I frowned.

"I'm not cute." I pouted.

"Yeah right, shorty." He messed up my hair. I groaned.

"Fucking tin can." We then arrived at the place.

In the restaurant.

We sat down, the place had food for androids and humans. I ordered a hamburger and so did Conan. We were joking around when a man walke over.

"Fucking disgusting," a man said, walking over. We were used to this. Then he grabbed Conan and threw him to the ground. He quickly stood up. I stood up too.

"What the fucks wrong with you?!" I shouted. Everyone was staring. The man was taller than me but Conan quickly stood by my side and made me feel bigger.

"Let's go Gavin," he whispered to me, but I was so fucking sick of this. I shoved the man.

"Let's take this outside!" he yelled at me, Conan shook his head. I followed the man outside. He lunged at me but I punched him in the face, hitting his nose. The bones' sickening crack almost made me wince. He grabbed me, throwing me into the wall. Conan was glaring, he wasn't going to intervene. I then punched him in the gut. He bent over and then pulled a knife out. Conan's  eyes widened. He then went for Conan.

That bitch! I tackled him, knocking the knife out of his hand. He laid on the ground, not getting up. I kicked him over and over again. I let my anger, that I had been pushing down, take over. Conan quickly pulled me off, the man was bleeding heavily. Conan felt for his pulse.