(4) Adventure Discovery

"So I'm pretty sure we are like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde or something."

"Lou, that was the same person."

"Yeah, but he had a split personality so technically he was two people."

"In one body."

"We're practically one person Liam."

"If we're one person Louis, I think I wank way too often."

I slapped him a good one for that. We'd just taken a shower, and he was already starting in on the dirty talk--the nerve of him. My ass, unlike he seems to think, is not made of steal and does require some time to recuperate, geez.

"You're such a pervert Liam, I swear to God." He laughed at me, he actually had the audacity to laugh at me--the bastard.

"Louis, I was only trying to prove a point, and unless I mention sex you never really listen. It's my way of explaining things to you. Like when you're in maths class and your teacher talks about pie as a way to learn about fractions? I, on the other had, have to use sex to get your attention."

He flicked my nose, and I simply pouted. Sex was not the only thing that caught me attention, it was just something that Liam would say and draw me in without an effort. So introspect Liam was lazy, because other people had easily reached me with discussions not based on sex. Honestly though, Liam is such an idiot sometimes. He's just lucky I love him or his life would be null and void really.

"You do not, now as I was saying, I think you're Mr. Hyde."

Liam sputtered out at that part, his face scrunching up in what could only be considered outrage but really was too cute for his own good. Damn, we should have talks like this more often because Liam is just too much for me right now and I don't even know what to think other than this unsustainable need to pinch his cheeks. I literally just wanted to run my hands all over him damn it--I will never be productive with Liam around me. He's too damn attractive for his own good, it's a beautiful curse. 

"Why am I Mr. Hyde? Why can't you be Mr. Hyde?" I just rolled my eyes at that, what a child.

"Because Liam, you're already built in a monstrous size body. I, on the other hand, have a more lean body, like a runner or something and look more like a doctor than a creepy dude with a hat." It made perfect sense to me.

"It was the same guy Louis--their bodies were the exact same."

"Except one was green."

"What the fuck type of Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde did you see?"

"The real one."

"I don't even... Alright, I'm not arguing with you about this, it doesn't matter. I'm Mr. Hyde, whatever, fine by me." Liam's lips were pulled tight and for a second he looked awfully put out with me, so I simply pouted and he slowly released his lips from their death grip and he must not have been too mad at me.