(5) Pretty Sure

"What the actual fuck?!" Niall screamed as Zayn popped up in front of him. 

"Hello youngling, and welcome to Hotel Transylvania!" Oh dear God, this place changes names more than any other place I've visited. What's next? Haunted Horrors?

"Niall! We're going to die." Harry yelled, taking a step back and pulling Niall with him.

"Bird, we're not going to die." Niall said as he turned towards Harry with a tiny shake of his head, though his face wasn't quite as convincing as his voice.

"You won't die. At least, we haven't died so I doubt either of you two will." Liam pipped up, surprising not only Niall and Harry but myself as well, if the mini heart attack I just had was anything to go by. 

Oh please Liam, do tell Niall and Harry how safe we've been with scary larry Zayn down there. I swear when I figure what exactly he is, I'm going to kill him. If he's a vampire it should be simple enough, but if he's say a werewolf or something else that I've never actually seen a movie of I think we'll be done for. He seems nice enough, but then again, so does everything in the beginning. For example the first time I saw a cat it looked cute and cuddly but when I walked away from it looking worse for ware than a cutting board I knew how wrong I could be. Cats were evil, and Zayn had to be as well... I was certain of it.

Maybe.

Well, I was pretty certain of it at least, I mean he had to be something I just knew it.

"Liam?" Niall asked, his voice coming out confused. "What are you doing in England?"

"Well mate, I live here?" Liam laughed, his eyes crinkling up in a way that was more than enough to get my heart jumping again. Ugh, he had such unfair advantages over me and he didn't even seem to realize it.

"No, you live in Hawaii." Harry stated plainly, his brow furrowed together like a confused little poodle. He honestly looked like a dog of some sort with all that hair stacked on top of his head.

Who the hell wears their hair that long? I mean honestly, it's a disgrace it's hanging past his damn shoulders. Even Niall seemed to be having a crisis of the hair degree--way too much blond for the dark haired lad, if I do say so myself.

Oh God, what am I? A gay fashinista?

"Excuse me ruffion, are you in search of some clippers or something? Because I'm pretty sure we've got some up in the attic. I will gladly take care of this mane for you." Zayn piped up, grabbing at Harry's limp--and extremely long--hair causing the man in question to squawk indignantly and hide behind Niall.

"You will do no such thing! Niall tell him."  Harry yelled, while I simply rolled my eyes.

At least I was on Zayn's team for this one, and even if he was a cyborg of some sort--at least he would save the world from the horrors of Harry's hair. I would say that was almost a good enough cause to die for... well not really, but honestly that mane needed to go.