(0) Roadtrips

"Can't we just take a plane to the Carribean or something?" Liam asked as we were packing our clothes for our trip. I just rolled my eyes, still folding my clothes as Liam continued on with his babbling nonesense. Since when was a plane an adventure? "I mean, it's warm there and it's far from here, and it would be an adventure."

"Liam, you are such a misguided soul. Honestly you're lucky you found me when you did or you could have spent your entire life missing out on the beauty of road trips. Honestly, how does a plane ride in any way compare to that of cross country driving and all the different people you get to meet and the different scenery you never miss? Plus, what's the fun of being in a plane if you don't get to drive it?"

I simply rolled my shoulders back, as I zipped up the last things in my suitcase and plopped down as I watched Liam finish his packing. He looked slightly put off, but I knew he wasn't really mad at me. When Liam was really mad at me his lips would clamp together so hard that not even a crowbar could pry them apart, not that I had tried to use a crowbar, but I had given my tongue a shot a couple times. Talk about a workout, I almost always stepped away from him panting like I'd just finished a marthon and all he was doing was staring at me with his hard eyes, and I knew I had been defeated. Though I honestly couldn't help it, Liam was sexy as fuck when he was angry, and the things I wanted him to do to me...

Shit Louis, not now, focus on something else. Your bum still hasn't recovered from this morning.

To say Liam and I had a healthy sex life would be an understatement, but that was completely fine with me. It wasn't like I was complaining when his hands were running all over me, and I know damn well Liam wasn't complaining either. 

"Lou, I doubt anyone would trust you enough to fly a plane while they're on it. You'd either crash or do one too many 'loop to loops' and everyone would end up throwing up." Liam shuddered a bit, while I just threw a pillow at him, the twat.

"Liam I'm so glad to know you have my back in this, honestly it's just astounding the amount of faith you have in me." I glared at him, while he laughed heartily, his eyes crinkling up in that way that made legions of sharks attack the walls of my stomach. The things this man does to me are just utterly insane.

"Awe, Lou I love you, you know that." Liam chuckled sending a wink my way, I wasn't ready to give in yet, enjoying our banter a bit too much at the moment because it seemed one thing always led to another with us and shit, screw the soreness in my bum, I just wanted some more Liam and Lou time.

"Actions speak louder than words Liam--and right now it seems you care more about a damn suitecase full of clothing than your loving boyfriend." I pouted my lip, and ah, there it was. That dark look that took over Liam's face as he looked at me was enough to get me plenty excited.

Liam flipped the lid over on his case and zipped it up rather quickly before standing up. He kept his distance for a couple minutes, just watching me like I was a piece of meat he was just about to eat for dinner--though in this case it would be dessert seeing as we already had dinner. It was take out because like hell either of us can cook. We really needed to take a cooking course or something soon, becasue I don't know how long I can live solely on the processed and boxed food and take out shit.

What was I saying again? 

Oh right, Liam was stalking me like I was his prey and I could feel all the blood in my body rushing to my lower half and calling it to stand at attention. I must say, it listened quite well.

"Lou..." Liam drawled as he slowly stalked forward towards me, a glint in his eye telling me he was trying to distract me from something, of course I was right.

He pounced on me, the damn bastard actually lunged at me like a fucking lion would to a wildebeast and launched me straight onto the bed. Talk about effiency, one hit and we were both spread eagle on the mattress, though I'd have to say the best part was the look Liam was sending me as he crushed me under his massive body weight.

"I love you Lou." I smiled big and licked at his neck causing him to let out a loud laugh.

"I love you too Li, and trust me--this roadtrip is going to be a blast. You'll see." He just stared at me a bit longer before releasing a heavy breath and planting a peck to my cheek.

"Alright, I believe you."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Boom! Prologue is here, and I hope you like it. Cause like, did you see Lilo in this? They are too freaking cute! Ugh, I love them.

Dedicated to @NarryBuddy because she once again made me an amazing cover! Loving it XD

~ Annette