(8) Roadtrip of a Lifetime

Alright so Liam may have been right.

I may have needed to sleep on it.

I mean, who knew that running on a few hours of sleep could make you so delirious. I sure as hell didn't. Maybe I was having some micro-nap syndrome or something because there was no way in hell Zayn was that creepy. Honestly, vampires didn't exist. I knew that.

...maybe...

"Liam, you do realize we have left our automobile stranded on the side of the road as if we don't love him, right?" I sighed, munching down on the cereal Zayn had put out for us this morning.

This place was honestly a lot less creepy when it wasn't storming outside. Of course it was still cloudy as fuck but that was something I could deal with.

"Yeah, I know. I was thinking of that myself. I hope no one towed it." Liam frowned at that, making his face bunch together in the cutest way possible and making me wish we had not slept in a room with three other people last night.

Ugh, me and my stupid imagination.

"Where's it at?" Niall asked as he finished off his own bowl of cereal.

"'Bought five miles up the road." Liam pointed to his left, though I honestly doubted that's where the car was. He never was very good with a compass, at least he was cute.

"Want us to give you a lift to it? We just stopped for the night because it was fucking hurricane weather outside." Niall rolled his eyes as he said this while Harry nodded his head seriously beside him.

Guess Harry wasn't exactly made to be a storm chaser.

I fully believe I would have made a fantastic storm chaser if I had the patience to fucking seek one out. I'd probably also need to be out of my ever living mind, but you know--details. If I didn't have someone like Liam to be with who knows how wild and crazy I'd be--best not to think about it really. Why imagine something that's never going to happen?

"That'd be bloody fantastic mate, we need to pick up a few gallons of petrol first though." Liam sighed at that, sending me a pointed look but I simply rolled my eyes.

I mean, was he really still put off by that? It was history, in the past, yesterday's news. Honestly Liam needed to learn how to live and let go. Holding grudges was apparently bad for one's health so I was honestly just looking out for him really.

"Sure, no problem, just let me hop in the shower real quick and I'll take you as soon as I get out. Sound good?" Niall smiled at Liam who returned it with a mega watt smile all his own.

I mean honestly, you'd think we were stranded on a desert island or something. We were not even close! We were simply stranded in a haunted 'castle'--as Liam liked to refer to it.

"Perfect." Liam finally responded, causing me to flick his ear. "Fuck--Louis what the hell?"

I simply shrugged my shoulders as I stood up, putting my bowl in the sink.

"You were being a dick." I stated matter of factly as Niall got up to put his own bowl away, taking Harry's with him on the way. Harry simply smiled shyly at that.

"How the hell was I being a dick?" Liam huffed, pouring more cereal into his bowl. I was actually surprised Liam was alright eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes when he usually only ate egg whites in the morning.

Plain.

With no fucking flavor.

It was honestly a miracle Liam had good taste in anything because his taste buds were truly lacking some that's for sure.