Chapter Forty-One.

Lily's POV.

This chapter contains sexual content. DO NOT READ IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE IT.

Harry glowered at Anne, his eyes a devious green that scared me a little. Gemma's eyes shifted back and forth between the two, her eyebrows knitted together in confusion. Robin held onto Anne's hand tightly and Anne looked like she wasn't breathing. I stared at Harry, ready to grab his hand and drag him out of the room if I had to. All thoughts in his head of being nice were thrown out of the nearest window. I could feel the anger radiating off of him even though I was on the opposite side of the room.

"Harry, look-"

"What the fuck," Harry interrupted his mother, running a frustrated hand through his curls that were nearly down to his shoulder. He hadn't worn a bandana to hold it, like usual, back so it was wild and out grown.

"Is this why you asked me to come?" Gemma wondered quitely. "To tell me this?"

Anne took a deep breath and pushed Robin away from her. "I was going to tell you both sooner-"

"Sure you were," Harry said sarcastically. He was digging his nails into his arm and before I could tell my legs to stop, I was by his side pulling his arm away and holding it back. He did that instinctively whenever he got upset. Like he had to hurt himself because he couldn't control what was going on around him. He offered me a smile before turning back to his obviously uncomfortable mother. "How far along are you?"

"Not too long," Anne said, holding her baby bump in her hands. "We found out in August. "

Harry stared at Anne with his eyes wide and his jaw clenched. Anne was smiling, a big toothy smile that looked a lot like Harry's and Gemma's. Gemma was gripping the counter so hard that her knuckles were white. Robin had disappeared into the living room, probably to avoid the fight that was sure to come.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Harry said.

"I don't understand-"

"What? What don't you understand, Anne?" Harry yelled and I flinched, backing away from him a little. He didn't seem to notice and if he did, he didn't even glance in my direction. He was honestly scaring me. I'd only seen him this mad once before and that was the night that I told him about Louis and I.

"I thought you guys would be at least a little excited for me and your step father," Anne frowned, leaning against the counter and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Excited for you?!" Harry's voice just kept getting louder and angrier. "Why the hell would you-"

"I'm happy for you, mum," Gemma spoke, crossing the distance that was between her and Anne. Her smile was wide and her arms were outstretched. Anne smiled back, pulling Gemma into a hug.

"Thank you, sweetheart," Anne beamed.I heard Harry scoff, but he didn't say anything. He was digging his nails into his arm again, but I didn't stop him this time.

"So what is it?" Gemma wondered, placing a hand on her mothers bulging stomach. Her sleeves were rolled up to reveal nearly faded scars. My heart throbbed for the girl and I wanted so badly to pull her into a hug. Maybe if the circumstances were different, I would have.

"Its a-"

"Who gives a fuck what it is?!" Harry roared. The veins were popping out in his neck and his jaw was clenched so hard that I was afraid he was going to break his teeth right in half. He was tugging on his lip ring so hard that his lip was beginning to swell and I would have given anything to have had the strength to restrain him. Seeing him do little things to hurt himself like that absolutely tore me apart.