Actual Chapter... Maybe?

This is an actual Chapter. Roll credits! Just kidding, I'm not that cruel.

Y/N POV Boys!

I quickly ran over to her to see what she was blabbering about. It was just her and some other guy. That's fine, I mean it's not like I have to kill him. He might just be a past boyfriend. But why is it so late in the cloud? She probably was reminiscing on past memories. Maybe? I really shouldn't have slept with her on the first day! Chaos is her home, It was a mistake entering it.. Now she'll make sure I never escape.

"What are you thinking Y/N?" She asked.

"Nothing Meghan."
Lying through my teeth to her wasn't difficult.
It's not like she would use it against me. She's not Ela...

"C'mon Y/N, you can tell me" she replied unconvinced.

"No Meg."
Did she actually care? Or was she just trying to...

"Why aren't you talking Y/N?" She said interrupting my thought.

"I'm thinking of Ela, Meghan! Ok?" Why was she being so annoying?

"Chill out Y/N. Maybe you need something to relieve your stress."

Valkyrie said it in a cool tone. She started to rub my shoulders. Well, what could a harmless massage do? It isn't cheating...
Said no man ever who survived a relationship.
Her touch was astounding. It was like a soft cushion. Is she still rubbing my shoulders?

"Meghan Stop!"

"I thought you we ok with it Y/N!" She retorted innocently.

"I'm not! Can you go Meghan?" Her touch was amazing but her presence was annoying.

"But why?" Valkyrie Ripostes.

"Meghan... if you don't leave I will—"

"Hit me?" Her guilt was so, Innocent...

"No Meg, I'm sorry it's just that you have no chance."

"What!!!" She screamed

"Meghan! Shhhh! It's ok."

She wrapped her arms around me in an embrace. Is this bitch hugging me? Maybe I should say something?
I Blurted to her;

"I'm pretty tired. I should probably go to sleep."
Convincing an Intelligence expert was difficult.

"But it's only twelve." She countered using my words against me. "Besides, I'd love to sleep with you."

I didn't know how to counter! I wouldn't want her screaming at me but I don't want this to continue. Especially In Elas room...

"Fine! But only for a few minutes." I finally decided.

"Great!" She squealed excitedly.

We both got into bed, I tried to keep my distance but she would try and hold me. Every time she would try to wrap her arm around me I would move it. It was excruciating to keep betraying Ela. But you were in too deep to stop now. You don't want to make Valk mad because Twitch will go telling her and she in turn will snitch to Ela. I don't want to make Zofia or Twitch mad either because of similar reasons. I'm fucked either way, and there doesn't need to be any more fucking. Then The door to the room opened.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

I'm going to start working on this more! I got slack at the end of this chapter because I want to lower your expectations for next chapter so I can absolutely Rape your mind! Not literally but you get it.