A Deadly Gift

Hey Guys! It's your boy AJ taking credit for other people's work! This great chapter was created by one of the people in the Trifecta;
aseraphyboi! Then the person who did absolutely nothing but completes the Trifecta;
XGNWorm!
So go enjoy [Not]My Chapter!

This I for my boi Trash_Ela_Main if there's anything that needs changing let ya boi know!

I woke up after that very heated night with twitch that I seriously needed. After everything that happened, that stress release cleared my mind. Not enough to prepare for what would happen today.

"can operatives y/n and Ela please come to my office" six requested through the comms system.

"is she serious?" you wondered starting to get up before twitch started to stir and open her eyes to see you grabbing your military uniform and kevlar.

"you have a mission?" Emma asked with a yawn.

"yeah and you should go and train" I don't need her getting nervous that I'll go back to Ela so I won't tell her.

You left the dorm and ran down to the briefiroom to see Ela sat down with an unhealthy focus on six. You sat down at the back of the table and sighed.

"care to explain six?" you asked.

"we need a two man team to infiltrate a high rise Construction site in Poland where we believe there's a white mask terrorist cell. And I believe you two need to get past your business its very bad for morale" six announced.

"water under the bridge" you said getting up and walking over to the armoury quickly.

"y/n wait!" Ela shouted, you Sighed before standing against the wall. "we can still be friends right? Regardless of last night?"

"it'll be like when I first came here. Best friends" you smiled slightly. "come on I heard a friend left a gift for me."

You ran into the armoury before seeing a revolver in a carbon fibre holster.

'you know what do'- cas

"no fucking way" you whispered staring at the revolver in your hand.

"what is it?" Ela asked looking over your shoulder.

"this is a gift from my older brother. Best gunslinger in his team of mercenaries. They did the jobs other countries didn't want to get involved in"

"what happened to him?"

"him and his group have gone after a corrupt American general in Cuba"

"fair enough" she said grabbing her scorpion smg as you tied the holster on and saw the etching of cas's name and the names of his teammates.

"hm... Alright come on let's go"

*timeskip to Poland*

You both were at the top of the building after setting down from a helicopter.

"it's too quiet..." Ela whispered going over to a door and opening it with ease.

"chains have been broke." you observed looking at the back of the door.

"I've seen this before" you said walking down the set of stairs to see a line of dead white mask suicide bombers. Christmas admitted grabbing a drive from the computer and his m4 from beside him.

"fine but that does not mean we're joining rainbow and come for free. We're mercenaries not charity workers." cas Sighed grabbing an AA-12 shotgun from a dead guy.

"you can discuss with six but for now let's go."

To be continued...
Anyway, that was great thanks!