Shocking Intelligence

Every Title will be a pun to the chapter! Little late to mention but hey, I don't know where I was going with that. Enjoy! Also I changed my mind, no to the art.

Also, sorry I've been working so slow. I'm working on something else. No questions! This was months ago... It's December now.

Just sit back, open your throat and mouth,
And prepare to take it. Or is that for something else? I don't know. enjoy!

One more thing; Christmas and Cas are operators I forgot to copy and paste. His introduction was cut off. They just appear don't worry about it.

Also you guys are insane! I've gotten so many votes and my story is appearing places I never thought it would. Moral of the story is; if you put a bunch of irrelevant tags you get number one in them! Also I'm sorry

Y/N POV

"It's fucking cold Ela." I complained.

"That is Poland for you Y/N." She returned slightly apologetic.

"You know this reminds me of our past operations..." I reminded

Flashback...

"No! No flashback! The writer is busy and can't write that much!" I interrupted.

Wha??

"You heard me! No flashback!"

Awww thanks reader. I appreciate it fam. Love you!!! ❤️

"Who are you talking to?" Ela asked confused.

"Nobody..." I replied coolly.

Wooooow! Bet!

"Ok?" She said still confused.

I got up from my spot and looked to the building.

"You know, when I thought of Poland I thought small villages and old people." I joked.

"When I thought of America I thought of obesity and McDonald's." Ela replies defensively.

"Ouch! That hurt." I said sarcastically.

Ela looked back to the building and talked to Six on the phone about something I was tuning out. I noticed not many windows had lights on. On the floor forty there were lots on. I looked back to Ela who was putting up a finger notifying me to wait a second.

"Yes Ma'am. I will let him know." Ela finished turning to me. "Six says we must return."

"But we just got here?" I protested.

"I realized, but there are other things to take care of." Ela explained.
"I guess."  

I was quite confused. Ela and I returned to the R6 Operation base on Poland and began our return to Hereford. We shared small conversation about random topics. Then suddenly she started speaking to me in Polish.

This is something we haven't done in a while.
[Im going to stop writing in Polish. While it does add sentiment, I stopped studying it]
I asked why she was using our speech. Ela claimed she just wanted to but I don't believe it. You could be thinking she wants to and she can, who's to stop her?

Not me, but Ela has always had a way with talking, sort of a seductive speech...I can't be sure. But this is happened before...

Flashback...

No! No Flashbacks!

But it's a lemon!

We've already had too many! And we've been away so long! Just give it some time.

Fine...

"What are you thinking darling?" Ela asked.

"Huh? Sorry, I was thinking nothing." I tried to convince her.

"Nothing? I remember what Nothing means. Why don't you show m—" She attempted to ask but I quickly interrupted.

"No Ela! No, No, No." I reminded her.

"Right, Sorry." Ela quickly apologized.

For the rest of the flight Ela stared at me and got a little handsy. I was really uncomfortable waiting to be home again...

"