So You Thought...

—Don't know if I can be with you."
I gave her a guilty look.

"I cheated on you Ela." I admitted.

She had a shocked expression. Then a sad one.

"So you did cheat..." She looked completely sad.

"So I think I should go..." I tried to excuse myself.

"Wait Y/N. I cheated on you as well." Ela confessed. "That guy in the photos, it's one of the operators here."

"Oh? Well I would be mad but to be honest I expected that from you." I started to leave but she called after me;

"What did you mean by that?" She questioned.

"Ela, our entire friendship was a lie. Let's be honest, you would only stay with me when you were struggling, I only stayed with you when I was lonely." A Simple answer.

"Well your dick is small!" She blurted defensively.

"Really Ela? Your going to go that low? Well your the one who was moaning like a whore." I responded.

"Well show me why then!" She counters.

"Ela, your not going to manipulate me." I tell her.

I try to leave again and Ela furiously calls after me again.

"You know you'll never find someone like me!"
She called.

"I hope I don't." I left before she could comeback
I went straight to Twitch's room. The Dormitory system for teams was a way For team bonding to be at it's greatest. By living by the people who you trusted with your life, would theoretically strengthen the bond. It just causes more turmoil between the operators. But it's at times like this I'm thankful for it.

I knock on her door and wait for an answer. Twitch takes her sweet time to answer. Once she does, her hair is wet and she's half naked.

"Hey Emma." I greeted her.

"Hello Y/N. What brings you here?" She asked.

"May I come in?" I asked hesitantly.

"Um, sure?"
She opens the door all the way and waves inside. I walk inside and sit down at her desk while she sits on her bed.

"What's going on Y/N?" She asked concerned.

"Ela and I, broke up." I blurted hastily.

"Oh? I see..."
She pulled down her bra strap and I quickly stopped her.

"That's not what I'm here for Emma. I just wanted to talk."

"That's good too." She continues; "So why do you need to talk to me?"

"I've been thinking about you...Us." I stated.

"There is no us Y/N. We broke up." She returned.

"I know Emma. But we were perfect together. You got a job opportunity, so you had to leave me." I talked with a sincere tone.

It looks as if she was thinking. Twitch was usually dangerous while thinking. She got up from her spot and took a seat on my lap.

"Maybe we should try again. But how could you just break up with someone, and get with another?" She asked suspiciously.

"Ela had cheated on me." I answered.

"But you cheated on her." She countered.

"She cheated first." I returned.

"Well I'm that case..." she kissed me passionately.

She slipped her tongue in my mouth and had fought with mine. While swapping our saliva she had felt down my body. I did the same but separated for air.

"I forgot how good of a kisser you are." I told her.

"I forgot how much I loved you." She retorted.

We locked in another kiss, her hands reaching a little lower than they should.

"Not tonight Emma." I said stopping her motion.

"Awww, Whyy?" She asked upset.

"We've been together again for like, one minute." I explained.

"I just want to feel you again!" She riposted playfully.

"I'd love to as well, feel you, not myself. But we shouldn't rush anything. The writer probably feels awkward writing lemons."

"That makes sense. What should we do then, Y/N?"

"Let's make out some more." I returned enthusiastically.

She didn't respond, she locked her lips on mine and we went back at it.

Quick Intermission because I don't want to type that for ten minutes!

After a while, Twitch and I stopped and decided to rest. We got into bed and took a nap together. It's crazy how fast things are moving. Me and Ela just broke up! Maybe I'm moving things too quickly? As soon as I get out of a relationship, I get into one.

Anything is better than Ela. She's easily replaced. But Twitch? Emma is another
story. She's kind, caring, passionate,
~French!~
She's  perfect.
Perfect the way she is.
I would never change her.
She never changed me...

Flashback
GIGN GROM Joint operation.
2015
Jameson University, Le Havre, France.
Police line

I was sitting down with my team, and another French team. They were talking amongst themselves in their native language, while my team was talking in English. One of the GIGN officers turned to me and looked back at her comrades, then started to speak quietly. I didn't think too much of it. Then she looked at me again and said in English;

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Your beauty distracted me." I flirted playfully.

My team of 6 laughed, well except for the two women. I wonder why? Then the GIGN Woman looked back to me after a conversation in French with her team.

"Ok Handsome man, How about business before pleasure, Yes?" She asked in response.

"So pleasure after this?" I said flirtatiously.

"Maybe..." She remarked.

The Woman turned back to her teammates, while my teammates and I discussed WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED. Onto the operation.

Everyone was ready, it was time to move. The GIGN Team would be going first before the GROM Team. The GROM would only be backup. I worried for the woman but I was thinking that I was being childish. I just met her, and she is a trained operator. I've never felt that way for a stranger...It's probably nothing.

The GIGN was sent in. We were waiting nervously. Not for ourselves but for the team ahead. We had become acquainted with them before. I need a fucking vacation...
A few minutes had passed with no radio contact, and lots of gunfire.

Finally after a few more minutes the GIGN Team left the building, seemingly unharmed. The same woman walked up to me and took off her mask. I opened the conversation with;

"Impressive..."

"Don't be impressed so fast, we haven't had pleasure yet." She joked.

"Yeah...What is your name?" I asked.

"Emmanuel. You can call me Emma." She responded.

"Mine is Y/N." I told her.

Me and her talked for some time. We worked out a plan for us to meet again. I had been excited to see her face once more.

Flashback to be continued...