《。☆*:.。.~ 13 ~.。.:*☆。》

Bee speeds down the road with the two S-Seven vehicles behind you. Bee revved his engine as you sit awkwardly in the driver's seat and Sam sits in the passenger seat.

"Is the cube ok?" Sam asked as you looked over the driver's seat to see the cube still safely placed at the back seat.

"Yeah it's fine." You replied as Sam nodded. "Well, put the seat belt on it." He replied to you as you nodded, reaching over the driver's seat and placed the belt around it.

As Bee sped down the road with the other soldiers following not too far behind Bee speeds past Prime, Ironhide, Ratchet and Jazz.

"There's Optimus." Sam pointed out as you watched the Autobot's, press on the breaks as Bee sped past them.

Once they had saw Bee including the soldiers, Optimus made a quick U-Turn as the other boys followed his lead.

You let out a small exhale of relief as you looked over at Sam and smiled. "Looks like we got the gang all back together." You stated as Sam let out a nervous laugh.

The whole team you had with you, enters the main highway. Jazz drove on Bee's right side as both Prime, Ratchet and Ironhide took the rear.

You peer out from the mirror of Bee's alt mode to see a Mine Sweeper taking out other drivers off the road and into the ditches and into each other. That's when you knew something was wrong.

"Sam!" You hissed as he looked over from his seat, catching on quickly.

"No, no, no, no."

"Yeah, it's the Decepticons." You stated as you looked over to hear the loud sirens of the police cruiser. "It's the same cop." Sam stated as you watched the cop car coming in closer.

"Block them, block them, block them." Sam repeated over and over again as both Ironhide and Ratchet moved in front of Prime, blocking both lanes so that damn police con wouldn't get through.

Prime began to squeal his tires as he moved, just as the Mine Sweeper began to transform in the middle of the highway. His body twisted and bent as he fully transformed into a killer robot.

As Optimus was transforming into his bot mode, the Con began to crush other cars, including smashing through a tour bus, just as him and Prime collided and began to battle.

You didn't want to leave them there. Worried for the large Autobot leader, Sam grasped your hand, bringing your attention away from the battle.

"Hey, (y/n). He'll be fine. He's done this before.." He encouraged, his voice soft and reassuring; you nodded in reply, heart still racing. 

"Yeah but.." You trailed off as Bee's roar of his engine brought you away from your thoughts.

"Let's just get this job done." You said as Sam smiled at you as Bee and the other Bot's continued their way to Mission City.

:*At Mission City*:

Bee and the other Bot's including the soldiers enter the city, getting through the main street of the city.

The whole team maneuvered their way through the traffic as the soldiers up ahead came to a complete stop.

Both you and Sam stepped out of Bumblebee's alt mode as you stood next to Sam.

Both Lennox and Epps, who had taken the lead, got out of their black army vehicle, as they looked up at the sky to see a army jet flying around.

"Air Force has arrived! Pop smoke!" Lennox called out as Epps let out the smoke to signal the jet.