《。☆*:.。.~ 3 ~.。.:*☆。》

*:Sam's POV:*

"Manny!" A man yelled.

"What?!" Yelled the other guy. "Get your cousin out of that damn clown suit. He's gonna have another heat stroke again."

As I walked past a few cars I glared at my dad. "Here? No, what is this?! You said half a car not half a piece of junk!"

My dad sighed "when I was your age I was just happy with four wheels and an engine."

"Ok let me explain something to you. Ok? You ever see 40-Year-Old Virgin'?"

"Yeah?"

"Ok, that's what this is, and this is 50 year old virgin."

"Ok."

"You want me to live that life?" I asked as my dad sighed, "no sacrifice, no victory." He replied as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, no victory. You know, I got it. The old Witiwicky motto, dad."

"Right."

As I looked between the two cars as a tall yet well rounded black man walked over to us in a black and yellow Hawaiian shirt and brown shorts with a white hat.

"Gentleman. Bobby Bolivia just like the country but with out the runs." He chuckled and gave me a smile.

"How can I help you?" He asked and my dad replied. "Well my son is here to get his first car."

The guy made a serious face. "You come to see me?" He asked me as I grumbled out the words. "I had to.."

He grew a big smile and laughed. "That practically makes us family."

He took out his hand. "Uncle Bobby B baby. Uncle Bobby B." I smiled at the man. "Sam." We shook hands again.

"Sam, let me talk to ya." He rested a hand on my shoulder.

"Sam...your first anchialtia of freedom awaits underneath one of those hoods." He stated pointing to some cars in front of us.

"Let me tell ya something, a driver don't pick it's car, the car pick the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine." He stated and looked at me and my father.

"Son, I'm a lot of things, but a lair ain't one of them. Especially not in front of my mammy. That's my mammy."

He exclaimed as he stepped aside and he pointed to his mother. "Aye mammy!"

She then put up her middle finger at him "oh don't be like that if I had a rock I'd bust your head bitch. She deaf you know?" He laughed as I gave him a weird look.

He patted my shoulder and we continued to walk. "Over here every piece of car any man could want or need."

We stopped walking as I looked at the old rusty yellow 1977 Camaro. We walked over and looked at the car and then at Bobby. "This one got racing stripes."

"Yeah it got racing stripes...hey what the heck is this? I don't know nothing about this car."

I looked in the car as he then shouted.

"Hey Manny?!"

"What?!"

"What is this?! This car! Check it out!"

"I don't know boss, I never seen that! That's loco!"

"Don't got Ricky Ricardo on me! Go and find out!"

As they were both bickering I leaned into he driver's side window before I opened the door and stepped in.

On the rear view mirror it had a disco ball and a bee card thing that had the words 'bee-otch' on it.

"It feels good...I like it.." I mumbled as I leaned back and forth on the seat.

I touched the stirring wheel, at the center core of the wheel there was a bit of dust on the center of it. I swipe my thumb over and see a print. I weird looking thing on it. Huh that's weird?

I then turned my head as I looked to see (y/n).

She had a box of car parts in her hands as she was talking to some dude.

As she turned her head, she caught me staring and waved at me.

I waved back just as she got on her scooter and drove off again.

*:Your POV:*

"Mom I'm home!" You called out as you placed your scooter back in the garage.

You head into the living room and into the kitchen. You walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. As you closed the door you noticed the yellow sticky note.

Hey sweetie, working late. Money on the counter for dinner of your choice for yourself. Love you, and yes you can go out tonight don't stay out to late.

You sighed, shoving the cash in your back pocket as you head back into the garage.

You pulled out a cardboard box from one of the metal racks and rummaged around finding scrap car parts.

You knew that guy Bobby Bolivia who did trades for car parts, the items you had selected roughly would make you at least a hundred bucks.

As you loaded up the box you placed it on the foot rest of your scooter, grabbing your helmet and you drove off.

As you turn the corner you see a old yellow Camaro driving down the road.

You let out a whistle as it drove past you.

Damn what a nice car..

You shake your head side to side, breaking your thoughts away from the car and back towards the old dealership.

As you drive in you see the same car at the dealership with Sam, his dad and Bobby.

You couldn't help but smile at that sight of Sam. Especially him with that Camaro.

You wanted to slap yourself across the head. God! Come on (Y/n)! Focus!

"Hey (y/n)!"

You turned to see Manny. "Oh hey Manny. I'm here to do another trade in."

The Spanish man in the blue overalls checked over your items. "They look ok good conditions kid. I'll give you 120 for them."

You nodded as he went to the store front to grab the money. As you waited you looked back at Sam who was now in the car.

As you looked at him he turned to look at you. You blushed a little and acted as if you didn't notice him until Manny came back and you waved over at Sam in greeting.

"Here you go little lady."

You chuckled as you handed the box to Manny. "Thanks."

You shoved the money at your back pocket and waved one last time at San before driving off.

You quickly checked your phone, nearly crashing into the nearest light post.

Shit Trent is gonna be at my place in ten minutes!

《。☆*:.。.~ ❤️ ~.。.:*☆。》

So I guess I forgot to mention that Trent and you are a thing?
(●°u°●)​ 」hehe...sorry? ಥ_ಥ

Don't kill me?

Anyways hope you liked it!
Bye!💞