《。☆*~Epilogue~*☆。》

In the end, the war of Mission City was over.

Sam had officially asked you to be his girlfriend, after your first date which was a race between you and him.

Sam was in Bee's alt mode and you were in Jazz..

You won of course. Jazz knows how to kick ass.

Jazz had became your guardian, which you didn't mind having him around. You enjoyed his company.

The Autobot's, right after the war had started working with the U.S military to keep earth safe from any Decepticons.

Sector Seven was completely shut down. Simmons is God knows where but at least he's gone right?

Now you are with Sam, the same place where his car as in Bee supposedly "broke down" when he was planning on driving you home.

Bee was parked in his alt mode. Sam was laying down against his hood and windshield. You smiled as you laid between his legs, his arms wrapped around your waist.

You giggled as you leaned down kissing his lips. He smiled under the kiss as you both pulled away.

"You still happy you got in that car with me?" He asked you as you chuckled softly, sitting up, straddling his waist.

"Well duh, Sam I had the most biggest crush on you since I first met you in kindergarten." You said as he chuckled.

"Really?"

You blushed as you playfully hit his arm. "Don't laugh! I'll have you know I saved your sorry ass multiple times. You still owe me big time!"

He smirked as he pulled you down again as he pressed his lips against yours.

"How about now?" He asked softly against your lips. You giggled as you kissed him back, enjoying the feeling of his lips against yours.

"You still got a long way to go Witwicky."

From then on, you knew. Hell even when you were little kids that he was always that special guy.

Now here you are, with him holding you in his arms. Kissing you and muttering sweet nothings against you lips.

This was heaven.

What kind of girl discovers an alien race with the boy of her dreams?

Yeah not many.

But hey, it makes you unique don't it?

~•**•~

With the all spark gone we can not return life to our planet. And fate has yield its reward, a new world we call home we live amount it's people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage. And though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobot's taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting..

~•**•~