Night out part 2

~~~Pidge's pov~~~

We reached the gate and Matt seemed preoccupied looking at his phone while I walked with Lance and Hunk.

They were talking about the toy that Lance had won, it was a small blue cat which was cute, and when I mentioned this, he had gone back and won them for us all. I had a green one which was stuffed up my jacket with its head peeping out over the top of the zip.
Hunk had a yellow one which was the biggest one Lance could win and it was stuffed in his bag, all except its tail.
Matt had a grey one which was sat cross his shoulders like a real cat.

We had a red one for Keith, a black one for Shiro, a pink one for Allura, an orange one for Coran and a (f/c) one for (y/n) which I carried carefully in my arms.

A fire engine drove through the entrance and zoomed past us flicking up stones and dust as it went, it was a strange thing seeing a fire engine at a fare but I shook my head ignoring it turning my attention to my now frowning brother.

"Oh no." Matt mumbled as he looked at his phone.

"What's wrong?" Hunk asked as he took another sip of his hot chocolate.

"(Y/n) and Keith are stuck on a broken ride." Matt said gesturing to the Ferris wheel.

My smile fell when I realised what time it was and that we really needed to head back soon... but they are stuck together.
I looked at Matt with a worried expression and he ruffled my hair and led the way through the crowd.

"What are we going to do?" Lance asked as we approached the ride.

"I have no idea." Matt said looking up at the compartments and trying to spy our friends.

"There they are." Hunks said as he pointed to the top one where a girl lent out and waved at us. "Yeah that's definitely (y/n)."

The fire men stood at the bottom of the ride discussing something while one of them was fiddling with something.

The whole ride suddenly launched... sorry creaked into action... more like moved forward like a snail, moving pathetically slow allowing all the now cold people off the ride. We waited patiently for our friends who appeared completely unfazed by the cold weather.

(Y/n) jumped down giving one of the fire men a fist bump as she did and waited for Keith who landed next to her and the began heading our way.

"Maybe we shouldn't tell Shiro about that." Keith said looking at (y/n) who smiled brightly up at him.

"What happened?" Matt asked curiosity bubbling up inside of him, to be honest though, I to was intrigued.

Keith smiled and shrugged, "The ride stopped so we called the fire brigade, it was cold up there and we didn't want to wait. Come on let's head back."

(Y/n) stopped and pulled a confused face at me and gestured to the cats.

I smiled and held them up. "Lance won them we got them in our colours. Red for Keith and (f/c) for you."

(Y/n) took hers and held it like it was gold before hugging me and then Lance.

"There so cool." She smiled. "How did you...""Shooting. Told you I'm the sharpshooter." Lance did his signature finger guns.

"Come on guys." Matt yelled out as he and Keith began to head back.

Keith seemed hesitant to talk to my brother. And I could tell something was up... maybe our plan worked. Oh I do hope so.

He kept looking back at (y/n) and smiling, my curiosity bubbled and I was desperate to find out what was going on.

Lance was explaining something to (y/n) while Hunk walked with me.
"What are they talking about?" Hunk whispered to me, I shrugged and frowned wanting to know myself.

"I'll find out." I whispered back giving him a wink. He nodded and slowed down to talk to Lance and (y/n).

Using my height to my advantage I walked closely behind Keith with my hood up.

"Come on bro...""No!"
"All I want to know is if it went to plan or not."
"I said no."
"Why not?"
"Because your sister is terrible at hiding." At that Keith sped up and practically marched back towards the school. Matt watched him go as he turned his head and jumped when he saw me.
"Wow I'm sure Keith is an alien. He has like super hearing and eyesight."

"What we're you asking him?" I asked nodding towards Keith dropping my hood and trying to keep up. I hate having short legs.

"Well... Our plan may have worked." He mumbled the last part and a smile grew on my face.

"I knew it." I smirked skipping as I kept up with Matt.

~~~~

We got back to our rooms somehow without alerting anyone. Much to my surprise, trust me.

I sat on my bed and got ready to sleep, (y/n) however sat on her bed texting someone with a big grin on her face.

She bit her lip slightly as she seemed to be waiting for a response which soon turned into a big smile and her cheeks turned a soft pink.

She turned her phone off and stretched before looking at me, "some day huh."

"Yeah. What exactly did you and Keith do?" I smiled.

"We did some ice skating, which was so funny you should have seen the way Keith fell over and then the way he... Umm." She said flustered turning away.

"You have officially fallen." I laughed gaining a glare from the (h/c) haired girl.

"I have not." She mumbled quietly crossing her arms and pouting. Her eyes widened and she started laughing. "I... sounded... like Lance."

We laughed for a bit before realising it was nearly 2 am and we knew tomorrow was going to be hectic.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face thinking about how much these two idiots were in love, even if they never admitted it.