It begins

(Y/n) opened the door, she stepped into quite a large room that had 2 beds one made neatly and the other was scruffy and a mess their was a bathroom too her left and a wardrobe just right of the bathroom, on the right hand wall there was a small desk and at the desk sat a small girl she had short brown hair and a small figure she was wearing a green jacket and a grey pair of shorts.

Her big round glasses reflected the laptops light so (y/n) couldn't see her eyes, she had headphones on as well.

On the desk was a laptop and a a few books. The girl seemed oblivious to the world around her.

Suddenly she stood up, she spoke to someone who (y/n) believed she was playing with and said "Hold on Lance my room mate is here."

She removed her headphones and placed them on the desk, she looked directly at (y/n) and pulled an odd expression before moving off the bed.

"Hi, the names Pidge and yes I am a girl. What's your name?" She tilted her head slightly as (y/n) walked in.

"My names (y/n). Did I interrupt something?" She said with a worried look on her face.

"No, no me and a friend are training we are a small group of video gamers called Voltron. Do you like videogames?" Pidge questioned whilst looking (y/n) up and down.

"Yes I do, me and my brothers Sam and Blake used to play all the time." The (h/c) haired girl said placing her bag on her bed.

Pidge smiled.

"Good we will be great friends then." She said before turning the laptop off and sitting on her bed to face (y/n).

(Y/n) could now see that she had hazel coloured eyes which made her think of Sam.

Pidge was obviously very observant and noticed that her roommates sudden change in emotion she lent forward and crossed her legs.

"Are you ok you look sad?" She said looking deep into (y/n) (e/c) eyes.

"Yes its just... you have exactly the same colour eyes as my brother."

Pidge smiled "Really? How many brothers do you have?"

(Y/n) laughed slightly.

"I have 4 brothers, Blake is the eldest he's 25, Sam is 22 he's my best friend, then there's James he's 11 and then there's Oliver he's 2and a half." (Y/n) said proud of her family.

"I have one brother and he's a dork, he is called Matt and he is 19." She said taking her glasses to clean them on her jacket.

"I like your glasses"

"You do?!"

"Yeah I have glasses, but I wear contacts because I kept dropping them"

"Do you have them now?!"

"Yeah... here they are" (y/n) said taking her contacts out and placing her glasses on, they had a red frame and suited her very nicely Pidge thought.

"What do you think?" (Y/n) said after adjusting her hair a bit.

"They really suit you and they look so nice you have to wear them." Pidge exclaimed a bright smile appearing on her face.

There was a sudden knock on the door Pidge flopped off her bed fully and shuffled to the door she opened it to have a tall thin boy push past her.

He had striking blue eyes that reminded her of James', and brown hair, he was wearing blue jeans and a cargo green jacket with a hood. His eyes darted around the room to settle on (y/n).

"Hey there gorgeous, the names Lance" he smirked and finger gunned.

Pidge rolled her eyes dramatically with a small smile.

"This is Lance he is a flirt and the best shooter on team Voltron." She said face palming.

As Lance began to walk towards (y/n) another boy walked in and high fives Pidge.

He had a kind face with brown eyes and dark black hair he had a bigger build then Lance and he reminded her of John.

He had an orange headband holding most of his hair out of his face except his fringe, he was dressed in a yellow jacket, he also had a backpack slung over his shoulder.

"This is Hunk he is our mechanic and he is our medic for team Voltron." Pidge said smiling.

"And I brought you guys food and I didn't know what you ate so I kinda grabbed everything." Hunk said with a smile, while Lance continued to flirt.