Chapter 14

By this time Kevin was getting hard and Damien was REAL mad, so he punched Kevin in the nose.

Then Kevin punched Damien cold dead, and when I say Kevin punched him cold dead, he knocked him out, at that moment the crowed went wild, saying OOOOOHHHHHH's

You saw that Kevin's nose was bleeding so you asked him..

Paris: Kevin are you okay?

Kevin: yeah, but my nose is bleeding.

Paris: okay, um, let's go to the restroom.

Kevin: ok

So you and Kevin went to the restroom and Kevin sat on the sink.

You were in between his legs.

while you and Kevin were in restroom Kevin kept staring at you while you were helping him with his nose, soon you noticed and said..

Paris: what?

Kevin: nothing *looking away*

You finished up then Kevin jumped off the sink.

Now your bodies where centimeters away from each other. You both looked up at each other and started to stair at each others eyes. Then Kevin started to lean in.

Kevin's pov

Me and Paris started to stair at each other's eyes. I started to lean in. our lips where millimeters away, just as we were about kiss, someone started to knock on the door...dammit.

End of pov

You and Kevin stopped when someone knocked on the door. So you opened to a drunk Jade about to throw up, so you and Kevin moved out the way, Then Jade opened the toilet then started to puke, so you picked her hair up and started to rub her back. Then Kevin said that his friends were calling him so that they could leave.

Paris: okay, see you on Monday.

Kevin: yeah... oh can I get your number.

Paris: sure, it's ***-***-****

Kevin: thanks, bye.

Paris: bye, thanks for helping me out☺

Kevin: no problem.

Then he left.

after a while of making Jade feel better, you took her home. Then you went home and it was 2:25 am.

You were so tired that you literally collapsed on your bed.