Chapter 8😏

Kevin's Pov
While we were eating dinner I couldn't help but stare at Paris.
Kevin Pov ends
Paris Pov
Is it me or is it the fact I feel a pair of eyes staring at me.
I look to my right and I see Kevin staring at me. But then he turned...weird.
Paris Pov ends

So after eating your parents and Kev's mom were talking in the living room, you and Kev were outside at the back of the house, you and him were just sitting down on a chair, talking to each other, while looking at the stars. (Btw it was already dark outside and it was like 8:00)
Paris: I saw you staring at me yesterday.
Kevin: oh, uuhhh-
Paris: it's okay 😂

(Let's say your moms name is Karen, I know I'm not good at names😂)
Karen:hey honey, it's time to go.
Paris: ok, bye Kevin.
Kevin: bye

As soon as you turned around Kevin eyes was racking all over your body as you were walking away.

When you got home, you changed into this...

Then your mom knocked on your door.
Paris: come in
Karen: hey.
Paris: hey mom
Karen: so, how was it with Kevin?
Paris: It was fine, nothing happened.
Karen: you sure about that
Paris: yea, why?
Karen: because as soon as you turned around Kevin's eyes were racking your body 😂. I don't blame you, you got it from your mama.
Paris: mom!
Karen:what😂😂😂
Paris:😑
Karen:😂okay, okay, I will stop, but anyways you have school tomorrow, so go to bed, goodnight honey, bye.
Paris: goodnight.☺

Then she walked out your room and went to bed and so did you .

Hey guys so this was a little bit longer than the other one. Hope you liked it bye!❤