Chapter 7😍

Paris Pov
Wait a minute isn't that the boy that was staring at me today?
Paris Pov ends
So your mom made dinner and told you that she and your dad were off work until next week Tuesday. So you checked the time and it was 10:00, so you went to bed.

Skip to the next day of you getting ready for the dinner.

So you took your shower and got ready into this...

(Btw that's what Kevin is wearing for the dinner and the dinner is at 6:00)It was now 5:40, so you went down and saw your parents waiting for you

It was now 5:40, so you went down and saw your parents waiting for you.
Mom: you ready?
You: Yeah
Dad: ok let's go

So you and your parents went to your neighbors house and rang the bell.

Paris Pov
My parents rang the bell and I wasn't paying attention, I was on my phone, when someone opened the door, I looked up and DAMN DADDY!
I think I'm in love😍. Wait! I can't just fall in love with someone I haven't met...yet.
Paris Pov ends
Kevin's Pov
I heard the door bell ring so I went downstairs, and opened the door and...OH MY- MAMI COME TO DADDY! GOD DAMN! It was her. The girl that caught me staring at her out my window..yea I know that's weird, but DAMN! I couldn't help but stare at her. I think I'm in love😍😍.
I was cut off by my thoughts by my mom.
Kevin's Pov ends
Momma Deb: Kev, you gonna let them in?
Kevin: oh, yeah, sorry. Come in.

-------------------------------------------

(Hey!😄 So this was longer and I hope you liked.bye❤)