Chapter 13

So while you where getting a drink someone put there hands around your waist. You turned around quickly and saw that it was your ex Damien. (His picture will be in the next chapter) When you saw him you pushed him away from you, then he said..

Damien: hey baby

Paris: I'm not your baby. You cheated on me.

Damien: oh come on it was only one time.

Paris: *voice starting to get loud* I got messages from 5 girls who sent and screen shot messages AND PICTURES OF YOU AND THEM FUCKING!!!!!! SO HOW CAN YOU SAY IT WAS ONLY ONE MOTHER FUCKING TIME!!!!!! *by this time you screaming/shouting and everybody was looking at you*

Kevin: hey baby what's going on.*putting one around your shoulder*

You look to your right and see Kevin. Then you start to blush because your future daddy called you baby😂.

By this time you could see Damien getting mad. So then you said..

Paris: hey baby let's go to one of the bedrooms upstairs.*biting your lip while looking at Kevin in a sexual way*

Random boy in the party: AAAYYYEEE!!!!!! GET SOME!!!!! BOY!!! BOY!!!

hey guys ya girl back wit it again😂 this one was a little more good, but I'm starting to out of ideas so please comment some ideas...byyyeee!❤