Chapter 1😊

(So your name is Paris👌👌)

Paris POV
Hey ma name Paris Hilton . I'm 18,and I have a loving mom and dad, but they are always at work or on a business trip.So most of the time I have the house all to ma self. I live in New york, the bronx  🌆. I go to school at bridgewood high. I have a best friend named Jade Hills. We have been Best friends since day 1. We are sisters from another from a different family. Me and Jade are seniors. My favorite song is Lucid dreams by Juice Wrld. So right now I'm at home...alone and its the weekend, Ma parents went to work. I'm on ma bed on ma phone scrolling through Instagram, Then I got bored and went downstairs to watch TV. After I was done I went upstairs to take a shower after I was done in the shower I got a text from ma bestie.
Text...
Jade❤😝:hey girl you wanna go to the park?
Paris👑😜:sure what time?
Jade❤😝:3:30
Paris👑😜:ok see you later bye 👋
Jade❤😝:bye
Text end
Paris pov end

So after that you got ready into this...

----------------------------------------(Btw you have curly hair) So you decided to leave your face natural and put your hair in a ponytail (like in the picture) You checked the time and it was 3:00 so you started walking to the park

(Btw you have curly hair)
So you decided to leave your face natural and put your hair in a ponytail (like in the picture) You checked the time and it was 3:00 so you started walking to the park.

(Hey guys I will make chapter 2 tomorrow bye❤)