I'm Back!

Hello everyone, so it has been a long two years since I've touched this story, and I really have to say I regret letting so much time pass without updating. But, recently I was re-inspired to start writing again, so I am going to start working on this story once more. But there is a huge difference in what is going to happen from here on out....

I am going to rewrite this story with a slightly different plot and (hopefully) less plot holes. These past two years my writing style has matured and changed a lot, and I have also reread the Inheritance Cycle and found a lot of inconsistencies in my writing. So rather than attempting to fix what I've written, I'm just going to start over and create something better. So, as of right now I'm in the research phase, I'm going back and writing character analyses and writing down my entire plot line, and once I've finished that I will start writing new chapters. I probably won't start publishing until I'm a few chapters in, just so you guys don't have to wait too long between updates, but I am guessing within the next three months we should have some content (if not less).

Also, I will probably be deleting the old chapters because I don't want anyone to get confused. The plot line will be changing slightly from what I used to have. Some things will remain the same, some will be different, so I figure just wipe the slate clean to eliminate any doubt.

Ok guys, if you are still interested how the story ends stick around. Plus, since I've been gone for so long I'm guessing some of you need a refresher on what's happened so starting at the beginning again will probably be helpful. Thank you to everyone who still cares about my story. I'm sorry that I have been gone for so long. I lost my inspiration for a while there, but the thought of never finishing this story helped me to find it again. You guys are amazing and I will keep you posted on what's going on!