[19] R.O.O.M.M.A.T.E.S.

Dedicated to

TheCookieMonster cause she's freakin' epic, and meh wifeh<3 GO READ HER STUFF.

R.O.O.M.M.A.T.E.S.

Chapter Nineteen

Jason's POV

I had no idea how long I had been randomly stumbling everywhere. I felt hollow.

Chase was never going to accept me. He was never going to love me like I wanted him to, and he was never going to like me being around.

But, me being a selfish stupid brat, I wouldn't be able to stand to distance myself from him. Every second that I didn't see that cocky smirk was making me grimace.

I felt physically weak, like it took almost all my energy to lift a foot up after the other. I probably looked like a zombie.

But although I knew I was eventually going to try and go back to Cate's, I kept stalling. As much as it hurt being away from Chase, being next to him while he hates me is probably going to make the pain a thousand times worse.

It didn't help that my wolf was growling, prowling dangerously close to the surface of my mind, wanting nothing more than to return to his mate and make sure everything was okay.

I wanted to... but... I knew that everything was fine. It had to be. Chase was perfectly healthy when I left, and it would continue that way... right?

"Jasssson..."  A voice whispered pleasently, and I froze, knowing exactly who the voice belonged to instantly.

"C-Chase?" My eyes darted all around me, trying to find him, but it didn't look like he was anywhere in sight.

"Jassson, why'd you leave?" The voice almost sounded like it was pouting. "Don't you want to be around me?"

A shiver ran down my spine, and I felt my body start to react, though I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

"Chase, where are you?"

"Why don't you come and find me, pretty boy..." The voice whispered seductively and my mouth went dry, as my wolf triumphantly took over, making me change within seconds.

"Hurry, precioussss.... I don't know how much longer I can ssstand without you here." The voice purred and I found my legs buckling underneath me as I tried to clear the images invading my mind.

Hot naked flesh, pressed together moving quickly, sharp pants filling the room, complete and utter bliss...

Goddess, I needed to get to Chase immediately.

**

Caitlin's POV

I grabbed the phone and instantly dialed the rather unfamiliar number, waiting until the person on the other side groggily answered.

"Hello?" Came a male voice quickly followed by a yawn. "Is there a reason to why you're calling that isn't completely and utterly stupid?"

"It's me, Cate." I spoke into the phone, tapping my fingers nervously on the counter.

"Oh. Hi." Drake spoke, and I knew he was curious as to why I was calling. "Something up with the tiger?"

"Leopard." I corrected and grimaced. "And actually, yes... um, so listen, you know how there's a uh,-"

"Well, out with it." Drake sighed on the other line. "I seriously don't-"

"I need access to the medication facilities for supernatural creatures." I spoke up suddenly, and I noticed Drake's shock clearly.