[4] R.O.O.M.M.A.T.E.S.

R.O.O.M.M.A.T.E.S.

Chapter Four

Chase's POV

"Chase, where the hell did you go!?" Jason snapped, irritated and I snuggled in closer to my hiding spot.

Okay, I know this was rather childish, but I couldn't help it.  After Caitlin left, I just sorta sprinted for it and hid in the best place I could... Which happened to be my hidey spot that I made as a sort of panic room, that the entrance was hidden to. It barely fit me inside, because it was pretty small, but I just needed the time until the roommates got here, and then I would be all fine because I could distract Jason with the roommates.

Yeah, it sounded like a bit of a stretch of a plan, but what else could I do? I certainly wasn't going to tell him the truth about well, everything. It was my business, not his. He could go chase his tail for all I care.

"Chase, come out, come out, where ever you are." Jason called, and I could tell he was frowning.

Hell no. I might as well never leave the small room. If you could even call it that. It was more like a hole. A hidey hole.

Yeah, might as well call it ridiculous childish names. 

"Chacey, come on out! I won't even ask anymore."

Chacey? Who the hell was he calling Chacey?! My eyes narrowed as my werecat wanted to shift and go rip his fur out, but I forced myself to remain calm. He was just trying to make me angry-

Wait, what did he say? He won't ask anymore? I rolled my eyes at that. No, he wouldn't ask, he'd probably pin me down and force it out of me. 

Stupid annoying attractive- Wait! No! I mean, ugly. Gross. Disgusting, deformed even. 

Yep. His eyes are the color of uh... mouse droppings. Yep. Ugly. Hideous.

Certainly not the shade of warm milky hot chocolate or anything.

"Oh come on, don't make me forever call you, Chacey." Jason interupted my thoughts and I scoffed.

If he even tries, my werecat threatened and suddenly the hidey hole let in a lot of light and I looked up sheepishly into the eyes of Jason who raised an eyebrow. 

"Shouldn't have scoffed," He notified me, and I blinked.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I was uh... Just um... checking out how well my hidey hole worked." I stated, gesturing around me. "Oh, well would you look at that... not done testing. See ya," I  called, grabbing the hidey hole door and shutting it.

The next thing I knew the hidey hole door opened and I was being tossed over a werewolf shoulder like some sort of rag doll causing me to scowl.

So much for the confusing technique.

"You don't eat much do you, Chacey?" Jason noted as he easily shut the hidey hole door and put me down on the ground. "You look like you weigh two pounds."

I scowled at him. "I weigh more than that! And don't call me that or I'll call you Jacey!" I hissed and he laughed.

"Kinda weird that they rhyme."

I rolled my eyes just when the bell rang.

"Great. Let's just hope they aren't biker dudes." I muttered, glaring at the door as Jason and I both walked towards it. 

"Oh come on, what's the likeliness of that?" Jason rolled his eyes and opened the door.

Oh you gotta be kidding me.