♡10♡

Month : October

narration

both of them were drived to the mountain Hanbin wants to climb. "ah oppa , why out of everything mountain climbing?" Eunhwon whined when they got out of the car.

"i love mountain climbing. awesome guys do mountain climbing." he grinned. Eunhwon sighed. "just think of it as a present for me." he said.

Eunhwon looked at him confused. "what present?" "well , a special day is coming soon." he said smiling to himself. Eunhwon continued acting like she didn't know what day was the special day.

"nevermind. gaja." he said with his smile fading off his face. he held onto Eunhwon's hand and walked towards the mountain. the crew sadly , had to follow them to climb the mountain since they need to film them.

other than that , Eunhwon and Hanbin each had one camera to film themselves. the starting part of the climb was a smooth one. but it soon became tougher and tougher.

there were wires for the climbers to grip onto when the sloop started becoming steeper and steeper.

when they reached halfway through the mountains , one of the crew needed to rest so we took a short break. but just from the view at from the middle of the mountains , Eunhwon was already 'wowing' at the view.

"wow thing." Hanbin said and Eunhwon rolled her eyes. "can you dance wow thing?" Hanbin joked. "ani." she said.

Hanbin walked to a huge boulder and took a selfie while Eunhwon took a selfie with the view.

"oppa , i want to take a picture of you. stay still." Eunhwon said positioning her camera to him.

" Eunhwon said positioning her camera to him

"you too. pose near the boulder. i want to take a picture and set it as my wallpaper." Hanbin said. "mwo?!" Eunhwon asked. "jjinja. i mean it." Hanbin said pulling Eunhwon to the boulder. Eunhwon posed nicely for the camera and Hanbin immediately set it as his wallpaper. "do the same." he said and Eunhwon sighed before changing her wallpaper.

when they had enough rest , they continued the climb again. reaching the final climb , the mountain became really steep and there was close to no steps to step on. the only support was the ropes to grip beside.

"oppa , i'm scared." Eunhwon said. "don't worry. you go up first. i'll be behind." Hanbin said reassuring her.

Eunhwon started climbing the mountain , holding onto the ropes tightly in her hand. suddenly , her left shoe gave way and she slid backwards making her do a half split.

Hanbin on the other hand supported her by pushing her back up so she got back right up and regained her stability.

Hanbin too almost fell but managed to catch himself before he falls down. when they reached to the top of the mountain , Eunhwon immediately started taking pictures of the beautiful scenery.

Hanbin on the other hand was resting by the corner looking at the view on a squatting position.

Eunhwon decided to take this chance to take an unglam of him. she walked to him and positioned her camera next to his face and said , "oppa!" Hanbin looked at Eunhwon's direction and she immediately snapped the picture.

"ay , delete the picture! it looks awful!" Hanbin said to the laughing Eunhwon. "ani , oppa looks great though. how on earth?.." she asked herself showing Hanbin the picture.

" she asked herself showing Hanbin the picture

Hanbin looked at the picture and smiled. "were you already camera ready? look at your hand!" Eunhwon said pointing to Hanbin's fingers.

"ani! i wasn't ready at all." Hanbin smiled. "ah jjinja.." Eunhwon mumbled. "wae? don't tell me you wanted to take an unglam of me?" Hanbin asked looking at Eunhwon who was smiling evilly.

"no i wasn't.." she said. "you're really so bad." Hanbin said shaking his head. while we were talking , a bunch of hikers at the other side recognised Hanbin.

when i turned around , the hikers also saw Eunhwon and got a shock. "it's BTS's sister group's member!" Eunhwon smiled and bowed greeting them.

they requested for a selfie and we agreed to take one. after taking the selfie , the both of them made their way down and went to the grocery shop to buy the ingredients needed for tonight's dinner.

—————————————————————