♡24♡

Month : November

Yunhyeong's pov
"stay close to me , i'll scare the ghosts away." i said as Eunha wrapped her two arms around my left arm.

a few minutes later..

after so much screaming , me and Eunso only found 2 balloons. but hey , it's better than Jinhwan and Jenny.

Bobby's pov
"next up , Bobby and Haeyoon." the staff said after Yunhyeong and Eunso came out from the house.

"i think Bobby will win. he can just walk through the house without looking at anything." Yunhyeong said.

"but now he have to look because balloons are the key to winning the game." Hanbin said. "watch us win." i said before going into the house with Haeyoon.

"ahh..i can't do it." Haeyoon said stopping her tracks. "you're a rapper right?" i asked and she nodded. "a rapper must be cool." i said holding her hand.

"don't worry , i'm here." i smiled at her before we headed into the house.

Hanbin's pov
when Bobby and Haeyoon came out , Haeyoon was holding 7 balloons and it made us all shocked.

"told ya we're going to win." Bobby said with a proud smile. "Hanbin and Eunhwon next." the staff said.

"oppa , we just need to bring 8 balloons." she said pulling me to the entrance of the house. "why did you say that as if you're sure you can bring back 8 balloons?" i said worried.

"we'll win this game with me." she said before pulling me into the house. "ladies first." i said letting her go first.

"what a gentleman you are. you let a lady go first in such situations." she said before going in first.

it's an advantage that she isn't scared of such things but what will become of me? i'll look like a coward who doesn't protect his wife.

i grabbed onto Eunhwon's hand because i was scared and she just moved foward without stopping , grabbing all the balloons she saw along the way.

when she found any balloon , she will pass it to me so that i have something to do : take care of the balloons.

when she stopped walking , she turned around and faced me. "how many balloons do we have?"

i counted the balloons and said , "8 balloons. can we go out now?" i begged. "no , let's find more." she pulled me along and started looking for more balloons while i dragged my feet.

Donghyuk's pov
"what's taking them so long?" Jenny said. speak of the devil , the both of them came out of the house right after Jenny complained.

Hanbin's hand was full of strings from the balloons they found. all of us were shocked. "don't look at me , Eunhwon did all of this." he said giving the credits to her.

"Donghyuk and Jane next." the staff said and i walked to the entrance with Jane walking a few steps behind me.

"why are you so shy? come here." i brought her closer to me and held her hand. "let's go get some balloons."

Junhoe's pov
after some time , Donghyuk and Jane came out with Jane holding onto 3 balloons. "Junhoe and Jiyeon." i sighed after the staff called my name.

i held Jiyeon's hand wanting to walk to the entrance but she didn't budge. "wae? are you scared?" i asked and she nodded timidly.

"don't worry. oppa will protect you." i said smiling to her wrapping my right arm around her shoulder before bringing her in.

of course i was scared but since i'm a guy , i have to protect her.

the moment we stepped into the house , a ghost gave us a scare and both of us screamed. "oppa , nan mottae..(i can't do this)" she said with her shaky voice.

"gwanchana , oppa is here." i said wanting to walk forward again but she didn't move. i bent down and said , "get on."

"nae?" "get on my back. i'll piggyback you through this. all you have to do is grab balloons you see." i said.

i felt her get on my back and i started walking with fear.

Chanwoo's pov
after so much screaming , Junhoe and Jiyeon were out of the house with Jiyeon on his back. both of them had 4 balloons.

"for now , Hanbin and Eunhwon is leading with 10 balloons. Chanwoo and Hyoeun you're next." the staff announced.

i'm partnering a noona and that made me nervous and awkward with her. "Chanwoo-ah , you have to protect noona." Hyoeun said tugging my shirt.

i nodded and smiled shyly before bringing the both of us inside the house.

Hanbin's pov
after Chanwoo entered the house with Hyoeun , not much screams were heard from Chanwoo but Hyoeun.

when they got out , Hyoeun was holding none. "we didn't find any." Chanwoo said with a straight face.

Hyoeun was also crying and that made Eunhwon run to her. "unnie! gwanchanayo?" Hyoeun didn't reply but just nodded and smiled shyly because of her continuous sobbing.

"ja , it's time for the winners to choose their rides and the losers will ride the roller coaster!" the PD announced.

—————————————————————