♡35♡

Month : December

narration

time skip..

Eunhwon and Hanbin were at the airport , ready to fly to Hawaii for their wedding.

ikon and 7prides will head to Hawaii only two days later since the wedding isn't happening immediately once they reached there.

they already sent Oreo into the plane and they were now waiting to board it

they already sent Oreo into the plane and they were now waiting to board it. when the plane was open for boarding , the couple made their way to the plane.

after finding their designated seat , Eunhwon went in and sat at the window seat before Hanbin took the seat next to her.

they were filming themselves with a small camera because the cameraman couldn't take a huge camera to film them in the plane

during the flight , Eunhwon was so tired and worn out due to their promotions that she fell asleep.

Hanbin saw that and took this chance to take shot of her sleeping with the camera. "Eunhwon-nie is asleep~jaljayo(sleep well)" he said.

after filming her sleeping appearance , he took his backpack and took out his lyric papers for his groups' upcoming comeback.

he was in charge for all the songs in the album. while Eunhwon fell asleep , he continued with his work.

after hours of sitting in the plane , it was getting ready to land. Hanbin quickly kept his things and woke Eunhwon up so she can prepare herself for the landing.

when the plane landed , they were driven to their hotel and stayed there for the rest of the day.

the next day..

both of them got ready to check out their wedding area near the beach. the staff have already prepared the place with flowers and chairs.

 the staff have already prepared the place with flowers and chairs

it was the perfect wedding scenerio for the couple.

back in korea..

"yah , did you see my hoodie?" Haeyoon shouted. "isn't it in your cupboard?!" Jenny replied. "no! i don't- nevermind found it!" Haeyoon shouted back.

the girls were busy packing last minute for their flight to Hawaii tonight for the wedding tomorrow.

both ikon and 7prides will be taking the flight at around 4am to reach Hawaii in time tomorrow for the wedding.

"girls! remember to bring your bridesmaid outfit! the one we took with Eunhwon!" Jiyeon shouted to receive replies from all girls.

on the other hand , ikon was also packing. "yah yah do i smell good?" Junhoe asked Chanwoo. "ah jjinja , how much perfume did you spray?" Chanwoo said pushing Junhoe away.

"i just sprayed alot because all of you say my feet stinks! i don't want the girls to smell me thinking i'm stinky." Junhoe said.

"i think they'll stand far way from you because of your strong perfume smell. it's too unbearable." Jinhwan said.

"ah , what should i do? bath?" Junhoe asked in frustration. "you have no time to bath now. we need to get ready to go to the airport." Donghyuk said.

"then how about my smell?" Junhoe asked. "don't care or bother too much about it , you smell great let's go." Bobby said pulling Junhoe out of the dormitory.

the next day...

Hanbin and Eunhwon were already preparing for the wedding. both were doing their makeup and hair.

when Hanbin was done , he sat beside Eunhwon who was still getting styled by the stylist.

holding her hand , she assured her with a smile. "don't worry , don't be too nervous about the wedding." Hanbin said.

"my heart is pounding." she said taking a deep breathe. Hanbin just smiled at her. "don't smile like that. you're making me more nervous." she said.

—————————————————————