♡13♡

Month : October

narration

the both of them were at the amusement park now. just at the entrance , Eunhwon asked the staff for the tickets but they refused to give her them.

Eunhwon looked at them shocked at their actions. the staff asked her to get Hanbin here and she did as she was told.

"the both of you can have the tickets under one request from us." Hanbin and Eunhwon whined at the staff.

"it's my birthday come on! let me have what i want!" Hanbin said. "what is the request?" Eunhwon asked.

"do the pepero kiss together. the remaining pockey must be at least 1cm." "ah what on earth? i'll just buy another pair of tickets now." Eunhwon said wanting to walk to the ticketing counter when Hanbin pulled her back.

"ay , gwanchana. that's a great present though. gomawo." Hanbin said smiling happily to the staff. "ah oppa jjinja. 1 cm is too much." Eunhwon said smiling shyly.

"too much? can we just kiss and forget the pepero kiss challenge?" Hanbin asked the staff only to get a smack from Eunhwon.

"andwae." she said. the staff handed Hanbin one stick of pockey and he bit the chocolate part of it.

"ah , you really want to do it?" Eunhwon asked and Hanbin nodded. "but i don't want to." Hanbin took the pockey out of his mouth and said , "ah wae~ just take it as if it's for my birthday. make me happy." Hanbin said pulling  Eunhwon closer.

"i'll do all the job. you just stay still." he said putting the pockey back inside his mouth. Eunhwon reluctantly bit the biscuit part.

Hanbin moved in closer and closer to her and she started squealing like a little child. when Eunhwon was moving away from him , Hanbin held her waist with his left hand and her head with his right hand and mumbled , "don't move away from me!"

after Hanbin bit as much as he could , he let go of her and Eunhwon took out the biscuit after biting off what was in her mouth.

she handed the biscuit to the staff and they measured it with a ruler. both of them were praying that it was short enough and the staff nodded indicating that they have hit the requirement and passed them the tickets they worked hard for.

they headed to the entrance and started discussing what rides they want to ride. "shall we take the rollercoaster first?" he suggested and Eunhwon nodded.

when they were queuing , Hanbin started getting nervous. "Eunhwon-ah , i think let's go to another ride."

"wae? i think it will be fun." Eunhwon said excitedly smiling like a kid. "ani , i'm scared." Hanbin said immediately.

Eunhwon burst out in laughter at his honest view. "gwanchana , i'm here. amusement parks' highlights are the rollercoaster rides."

when it was their turn , Hanbin went into the seat first and Eunhwon went in next. the people there helped them with their seatbelts and Hanbin asked them with a shaky voice , "it w-won't come o-off r-right?"

the helper nodded reassuring him. the moment the rollercoaster started moving , Hanbin gave a little scream making Eunhwon laugh.

when it was reaching the peak , Hanbin screamed as loud as he can before it went down the steep slope. "Eun-Eun-Eunhwon-ah!!!!!!"

after the ride was over , Eunhwon looked over at the lifeless looking Hanbin. his hair was all messed up.

"oppa you look like you didn't sleep for 10 days." "whose fault is it that i'm riding the rollercoaster? why am i suffering when it's my birthday?" Hanbin said as the cameraman helped him unbuckle his seatbelt.

he couldn't get up without the help of Eunhwon at all. when they got off the ride , Hanbin's legs immediately gave way. there were fans who were watching us as well.

"get up come on! we need to go for as many rides as possible before it's night!" after much effort , Hanbin got up to his feet and we left the rollercoaster area.

"what other rides shall we go for?" "no no no , no more rides." "then what's the point of coming here?" Eunhwon asked.

"then can we ride the merry-go-round?" Hanbin suggested and Eunhwon nodded. they went to the queue and started queuing for it.

when they got into the carousel , Hanbin helped Eunhwon up onto one horse before getting onto one next to her.

"this brings back so much memories." Eunhwon said when the ride started. Hanbin's face turned from a lifeless look to a little child look. he was smiling really happily.

when the ride was over , Eunhwon suggested , "oppa , shall we buy something for each other in the store over there?" she pointed at the nearby store and Hanbin nodded.

the both of them split ways in the store with one cameraman following each.

—————————————————————